aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

lol @ United.

Made me feel a whole lot better.

Me too, although Accies look quite good from the highlights. I saw Accies play before I ever saw the Dons on account of my Mum being from Hamilton and going to the games on family visits. Now my "wee" team has been promoted is it legitimate to change allegiance?

And our reserves also beat the Dons :love:

Aberdeen Reserves 1 (Mackie) - ICT Reserves 2 (McAllister, Wood)

Aberdeen: Bossu, Crawford, S Smith, Stewart, Diamond, Mair, Pawlett (Carroll 30), Young, Wright (Clark 80), Mackie, Duff.

Inverness CT: Esson, Proctor, Duff, Kerr, Djebi-Zadi, Leslie, Gillespie, Vigurs, Sutherland, Wood, McAllister

was down at the abbey stadium watching cambridge beat kidderminster last night, we hadn't beaten them since 1959 (although for many years we never played them).

what i've been impressed with is the breathtaking style of football we're playing under new boss gary brabin - nice neat football passed around. our 2 goals were top drawer. we have just signed a lethal dutchman felino jardim - a pacy little winger who terrorized kidderminster all night, who is surely going to go onto better things. remember where you heard about him first!

this steve mclaren interview is the funniest thing ive seen in a while YouTube - Benebet.com | Steve McClaren regarding FC Twente Champions League draw

i have to watch it with my fingers over my eyes its so bad.

hahahaha, i thought he was being dubbed at first. why's he putting on a dutch accent and talking like that? what a buffoon!

ross - you going to the ar*****h game?

Ill happily come to support ICT that day. I ken a few good anti-smokies tunes

Thinking about driving down, but it'll depend on my workload that week (game confirmed as wed 27th). Nae been to that ground before, which is encouraging me to go. 99% confirmed that i'm going to get the train down on the saturday for the Montrose v. Elgin pissup :love:

Top of the SPL table clash this saturday :)

Thinking about driving down, but it'll depend on my workload that week (game confirmed as wed 27th).

If it's any incentive, I'm off on holiday that week and I'll chip in petrol money for Arbroath if you're prepared to go down via the A92 coast road.

Failing that, Saturday 30th damage sounds good!

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Oh, and the Diddiest Of All The Diddy Cups third round draw was:

Livingston -v- Partick Thistle

Cowdenbeath -v- Airdrie United

Clyde -v- Ross County

Dunfermline Athletic or Queen of the South -v- Morton

not :up:

I'll take that, think the Pars/First Division Team Who Lasted Longer Than The Huns In Europe game is on the 26th. Might be a bit distracted at the gig...

:up: