aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I have, but for a fully grown human man to be < 8 stone would be incredible. A freak of nature, some might say.

I was just under 8 stone was I was 24/25, but I was working night shift and never ate anything except toast. You could see all my ribs. It was so hot. I'm around 11 stone now, tubby wee fucker. Got the man boobs and everything.

I was like that up until I was 18. My metabolism was like a wrecking ball. Anything I took in I just smashed to pieces. It didn't even touch the sides. Those were some great days.

We should all compare how tough our guts are by meeting up at a buffet and just having an old-fashioned EAT-OFF. First to puke or piss off loses. Last man sitting takes the money and the girl or whatever we are eating for.

i was hoping after 18 my body would act normally, going on 29 and i can still eat a vat of fat and not put on a pound.

I was like like, hit 30, quit smoking, went from being 9 and a half stone to 11 stone in the space of six months, may also have something to do with lack of moving about at work as well.

I'm 16stone 1bs, and I have to seriously shift some weight before my gf returns from her exchange.

Also, Frosty, you aren't quite right: tried to make four (four!) seperate appointments in the last fortnight, none of those days even had one slot free.

Being in Madrid on the day of the Copa Del Rey Final. Superb atmosphere between the Barca and Bilbao fans through the day, all really good natured with them chanting songs back and forward to each other. I didn't understand what they were singing so it could have been all bigoted and racist chants but they were at least being one big family of racist bigots.

• Upvote 1

If Milner is around the mark of 7st12, I just weigh just over two Milners. I'm 6ft6 though, and I watch alot of Man Vs Food for inspiration on how to live. I make ridiculous sandwiches.
That means I weigh almost as much as you. And I'm like 3 foot shorter than you.