aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Can't wait (3 weeks to go) to sample some Timmy Hortons coffee, bagels & maple doughnuts in Canada again !

nom...nom nom...

(is this in the right thread? ... its pretty Ace-ic to me)

I'm taking my Takamine acoustic with me as well .... KLM had better look after it :eek:

Take it as carry on and ask them to put it in the coat cupboard. No way would I trust those suckers to throw it in the hold.

Can't wait (3 weeks to go) to sample some Timmy Hortons coffee, bagels & maple doughnuts in Canada again !

nom...nom nom...

(is this in the right thread? ... its pretty Ace-ic to me)

I'm taking my Takamine acoustic with me as well .... KLM had better look after it :eek:

I trust you've seen this. Not wanting to worry you or anything :-D

• Upvote 2

Primavera Sound starting tomorrow :rockon:

I'm ridiculously excited. Last year I went the Saturday but this is the first time I have a full weekend ticket. And it must be almost 10 years since I had so many friends all going to the same festival together.

I'm definitely going to see Mazzy Star, Thee Oh Sees, The xx, A$AP Rocky, The Field, Rustie, Girls, The Cure, M83, AraabMuzik, Matia Aguayo, Sharon Van Etten, Atlas Sound, Beach House, Saint Etienne, Yo La Tengo, Justice, Numbers Showcase and Scuba. :D:D:D:D:D

Plus I should catch a decent amount of some other sets too.

3 nights out to at least 6am is going to leave me in quite an interesting state on Sunday

• Upvote 1

Primavera Sound starting tomorrow :rockon:

I'm ridiculously excited. Last year I went the Saturday but this is the first time I have a full weekend ticket. And it must be almost 10 years since I had so many friends all going to the same festival together.

I'm definitely going to see Mazzy Star, Thee Oh Sees, The xx, A$AP Rocky, The Field, Rustie, Girls, The Cure, M83, AraabMuzik, Matia Aguayo, Sharon Van Etten, Atlas Sound, Beach House, Saint Etienne, Yo La Tengo, Justice, Numbers Showcase and Scuba. :D:D:D:D:D

Plus I should catch a decent amount of some other sets too.

3 nights out to at least 6am is going to leave me in quite an interesting state on Sunday

The Cure and Mazzy Star? In Spain? You lucky shit!

I saw Thee Oh Sees on Sunday at ATP, they were easily one of the best bands of the weekend. Haven't seen a band look like they were having as much fun as they were in a very long time! I am very jealous that you'll get to see them in an outside venue.

:p

There are fuckloads of good people playing. Plenty more I won't see due to clashes with other bands like Wilco and John Talabot. And just 30 mins from my house. Lucky git doesn't cover it.

#smugcunt

This is the only time ever I will do that hashtag thing.

I just had a quick glance at the full lineup.

ARCHERS OF LOAF? Lucky shit!

I saw Thee Oh Sees on Sunday at ATP, they were easily one of the best bands of the weekend. Haven't seen a band look like they were having as much fun as they were in a very long time! I am very jealous that you'll get to see them in an outside venue.

:D Great to here. They're definitely one of the bands I'm most looking forward to. I've been listening to them a lot this week.

I just had a quick glance at the full lineup.

ARCHERS OF LOAF? Lucky shit!

I have no idea who they are! Just checked the stage times and I can't go and see them on a Flights recommendation. They're on earlyish tomorrow and I'm missing the start because of work. I'm going to miss Grimes for the same reason :(

I have no idea who they are! Just checked the stage times and I can't go and see them on a Flights recommendation. They're on earlyish tomorrow and I'm missing the start because of work. I'm going to miss Grimes for the same reason :(

Employment ruins everything. Wish I was unemployed sometimes. Seen in the paper yesterday some family that rake it 50k of benefits a year!

Back to ace-ic, I'm loving the fact the shop near my work has started selling the huge lager sized tins of Irn-Bru. I'm confused though as they are 10p cheaper than a normal tin and you can get two for a pound! Confused but not complaining!

:D Great to here. They're definitely one of the bands I'm most looking forward to. I've been listening to them a lot this week.

John Dwyer was amazing to watch. As each song began to slow down and come to close, he'd just shout the name of the next song and they'd go straight into it without missing a beat. Shame you'll miss Archers of Loaf as well, because they were just as good Thee Oh Sees on Sunday!

Employment ruins everything. Wish I was unemployed sometimes. Seen in the paper yesterday some family that rake it 50k of benefits a year!

Back to ace-ic, I'm loving the fact the shop near my work has started selling the huge lager sized tins of Irn-Bru. I'm confused though as they are 10p cheaper than a normal tin and you can get two for a pound! Confused but not complaining!

Well where is this shop then?!