aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Well I met the organiser of the event at the Bristow exhibition I was at last month and we kept in touch and he just randomly asked me if I wanted to have lunch with him, Russ Bray (MC from Sky Sports) and Barney. Its a once in a lifetime chance. I'm pretty excited!

Being invited to have lunch with 5 times world darts champion Raymond van Barneveld on Friday and your boss saying "He must be famous because even I've heard of him" and then telling you to take a day off for it.

I met him once, and all the other darts players on the tour. Most of them were cunts, one of them was OK but I can't remember if it was him or not. I've a feeling he was one of the cunts. It might have been Wayne Mardle that was OK. Phil Taylor was a cunt.

Cool story, me.

To be fair, the entire darts tour and some Sky Sports people were standing at my hotel reception desk screaming at me because there were no taxis (it was snowing heavily) and they were going to miss their flight to the next event. It's possible that I just tarred them all with the cunt brush as I consider most people who shout me over the desk a cunt, especially when it's for a problem the hotel didn't cause!

• Upvote 1

Guest Gladstone
You know whats ace-ic? Looking at pictures of Aberdeen from 150 years ago.

media.php?i=162&t=2&p=1

if picture doesn't work - here is the link Here

These are 178 years old. One Hundred and Seventy Eight Years Old!

That's the sort of shit I want to look at after I build my time machine (not the pictures on the website, the actual buildings, in the past).

For those who saw my post about very spicy food challenges , I found a jar of this in my cupboard

bhut%20jolokia%20Lge.png

Made with bhut jolokia/ghost chilli which was the hottest chili in the world until last year (it appears chillis are like beer, they just keep making em stronger to outdo each other!). It better not disappoint! "this fiery curry made using one of the hottest chillies in the world, the Bhut Jolokia. The Bhut Jolokia chilli is 400 times hotter than Tabasco sauce, so is great for those that like their curry HOT!" The reviews actually state it needs fresh chillies to make it hotter but those may just be total spice fiends.

Now to find someone willing to join the macho crusade of errrr..... sweating and hyperventilating,

• Upvote 1