aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Ullapool.jpg

off work for the next three days, so i'm going to this lovely little place with friends from university. i'm the only scottish person on the trip, so i plan on making up as many facts about Ullapool/the Highlands in general.

then we're going to Glen Etive:

Glen%20Etive,%20Scotland.jpg

it's ok, i guess.

• Upvote 1

This video is ace-ic. A video about a machine that can destroy anything, with many examples as shown. You HAVE to watch it with sound though. The soundtrack is absolutely killer. I wish that music was the soundtrack to my life.

Fuck me. The way they cheer when the bottle of water goes in. Amazing. I don't want this video to end.

This video is ace-ic. A video about a machine that can destroy anything, with many examples as shown. You HAVE to watch it with sound though. The soundtrack is absolutely killer. I wish that music was the soundtrack to my life.

Fuck me. The way they cheer when the bottle of water goes in. Amazing. I don't want this video to end.

If you've got a machine that can destroy anything why bother wasting time showing it destroying wussy shit like apples and tampons? I could destroy them with my bare hands. I want to see them throw some fucking paving slabs in there.

You could destroy a whole box of tampons with your bare hands in less than 2 seconds, and turn them into mulch? NOT A CHANCE.

If you ever want to destroy a can FULL of paint, then this is your machine. Paint everywhere. Can smashed into about 1000 pieces. Great job guys!

You could destroy a whole box of tampons with your bare hands in less than 2 seconds, and turn them into mulch? NOT A CHANCE.

If you ever want to destroy a can FULL of paint, then this is your machine. Paint everywhere. Can smashed into about 1000 pieces. Great job guys!

Still not as awesome as Blendtec blenders, and they're for making fucking margaritas, not like this industrial behemoth!

Guest Bob Knob

I just ripped the audio from that, synced it to my phone and now I'm running like the ULTIMATE WARRIOR to the nearest bar for a pint of McEwans.

Soda J - that video was fucking awesome.

If I had a machine like that I would very quickly own no stuff.

But as long as you keep your laptop/desktop PC so you could watch this video and rock out to the music.

Videos of things getting meaninglessly destroyed are so great. Especially by a menacing machine. It's terrifying. If that thing caught your finger, there's absolutely no way out, unless you can quickly chop your arm off before it just sucks you in and turns you into man-mulch.