aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I can never believe how quickly the homeless world cup comes back around.

As an aside, my mates dad came up with the idea for the HWC and runs it. He also founded the Big Issue in Scotland My mate has been all over the place watching it in Rio and Paris and all sorts. Mexico City next. Lucky bastard.

Guest Gladstone

I think that bathroom is ace. You wouldn't fit a bath in there mind. Good use of the space.

Flights - I'm guessing you're an architect? You wouldn't get away with that design in a new house would you? I remember when we were designing our house that bathrooms had loads of restrictions in how far things had to be from each other to allow a turning space for a wheelchair and all that sort of stuff?

Guest Gladstone
Dangerous bathroom. If I was in there and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and therefore got a massive erection, I'd be pinned between the walls.

Close your eyes and think of Maggie Thatcher.

Guest Gladstone
That'd certainly take the edge off it. Dave would blast through the plasterboard and end up in two rooms at once!

This should probably go in the confessions thread, but when I was a young lad, that was a genuine tactic I used to use to stop me going too early...

I can't remember where I heard it from, but it works...

Guest Gladstone
Doesn't it also make sex a bit shitter? Tactical wank ftw.

xx

Na - it's only for a few moments to keep it going for longer. When I was 17/18, it was a tactic I used a few times. I have no regrets.

Guy plays the whole of Mastodon's album Leviathan on the piano, in one take. Amazing.

I'm quoting this again just because it's so good and I didn't want it to get lost among the 2 pages of shite that surrounded it.

• Upvote 2

It looks like the missus and I have just bought our first flat together, hooray! It's going to have a music room and everything. Delighted.

congratulations! I have put aside money for the pint of Tennent's that I'll be getting you after Stewart Lee. And the pint of wine for Claire.

• Upvote 1