aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

My bird's dad does that, but that's not what Mags did, and I'm all about my mum's recipes!! I'll have to experiment! What cuts do you use?

nothing fancy. slow cooking (as you should for chilli anyway) should soften it nicely so you can use a cheaper cut no problem.

I added parma ham last night but it was a bit lost. might try some chorizo next time. I've also been experimenting with adding beer which is going well. 5am saint worked nicely last night. I add it just after browning the beef and let it reduce a bit before adding onions and chopped tomatoes.

I love a good chilli. Probably the only dish i've developed my own recipe for over the years. a wee bit of 80-90% dark chocolate grated into chilli = a winner, trust me.

aye that's a winner, fuck grating though. just chuck the lumps in and melt it down. i didn't have any chocolate last night so just put a tablespoon of cocoa powder in, worked a treat.

Just finished a few days of work experience that I was initially apprehensive about, but turned out to be ace fun. Yesterday we raced across Aberdeen ten minutes after the helicopter ditched to get footage of the rescue 'copter dropping off the passengers at the hospital and today I got to go to the Wood Group press conference and hold my tongue. Also this morning I booed a child who was dressed as a robber with Chris Harvey at Cineworld. Television news is ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

I don't think I posted this before, but I managed to somehow land a scholarship to Wikimania in Washington, D.C., in July. Flights and accommodation fully paid. ACENESS.

There's a long story as to why I got it but yeah, I do work on Wikipedia.

• Upvote 2

I don't think I posted this before, but I managed to somehow land a scholarship to Wikimania in Washington, D.C., in July. Flights and accommodation fully paid. ACENESS.

There's a long story as to why I got it but yeah, I do work on Wikipedia.

When do I get my check?

• Upvote 2