aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

The mere idea of going anywhere near a needle gives me shivers. Like i said. Pansy.

I feel your pain. I've only given blood once and I almost fainted. The nurse puts your chair right back and mops your brow with a wet cloth. Everyone in the room knows exactly what's happening and you feel like a tit. They also try to stop you leaving for 30 mins afterwards. Humiliated. Sadly it's stopped me going back again. #pansyalso

What a load of pooves! Fear of needles? What a load of tosh! Is nobody scared of proper things these days? Hippos? Jakebassists sexual advances? Getting murdered?

Check all the hard men crumpling at the sight of a thin, sharp piece of metal held by a trained professional. Man up!

Giving blood is ace-ic. Saves other folks lives and potentially your own!

The blood stocks are pretty low at the moment and it's all because a large majority of people are feeert of 5-10 minutes of slight discomfort! Oh and apparently needles. Christ almighty.

The blood donor centre is really quiet just now as so many people have cancelled as soon as the weather got sunny. They're not drying up entirely yet but would certainly be glad to see more people coming in. Best phone for an appointment first but you shouldn't have any problem getting whatever time suits you the same day, and I'm sure if you did just turn up they wouldn't kick you out.

Ive never given blood, but i dont think they would want my blood and im pretty sure im too skinny for them to consider it.

Are you under 50Kg (7st 12)? I would doubt it.

If you're referring to the 'smoking' it shouldn't be an issue (unless you go in baked, obv). They only worry about intravenous drug use.

I was speaking generally, about the odd toot now and then, but forgot it's you we're talking about...

If you're doing a lot then I wouldn't recommend it. I think it's about 3 weeks for THC to leave your bloodstream so while most likely harmless it wouldn't really be right to give a donation if you've indulged more recently than that.

If you not at least 7st 12lb I will be amazed.

Your right actually, 59kg according to the work scales, so id prob be ok. I musta put on weight, im actually amazed by that! There is more meat on a lappost than there is on me. Might need to look into a diet soon!

Frosty, i have nae chance :)