aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Also the people who comment on the LAD Bible stuff on Facebook. Like "yeah when I'm not fucking that bitch she should either be sucking or making me a sandwich". Spotty little 14 year old virgins.

I seen one the other day which showed some LAD getting head whilst watching the football. Is it just me or is that not a bit weird?

• Upvote 1

The Who - overrated.

ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle ding diggleiggle diggle

What really boils my piss ... and see if anyone can relate, is...

You when someone asks you...

"What did you do at the weekend?"

"I went to the cinema to see the new <insert movie here>"

"Any good?"

"Yes, it's..........."

"NO NO, don't tell me, I'm going to see it tonight, NO NO NO NO" - hands flapping like mad, recoiling from you like you have leprosy.

It makes me want to boot them in the stanes (or gash), kick them in the heid, knock them to the ground and kick them until they're twitching spasmodically, all the while screaming "Why did you fucking ask me then, WHY DID YOU FUCK IN ASK ME CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT !!!!!!"

What really boils my piss ... and see if anyone can relate, is...

You when someone asks you...

"What did you do at the weekend?"

"I went to the cinema to see the new <insert movie here>"

"Any good?"

"Yes, it's..........."

"NO NO, don't tell me, I'm going to see it tonight, NO NO NO NO" - hands flapping like mad, recoiling from you like you have leprosy.

It makes me want to boot them in the stanes (or gash), kick them in the heid, knock them to the ground and kick them until they're twitching spasmodically, all the while screaming "Why did you fucking ask me then, WHY DID YOU FUCK IN ASK ME CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT !!!!!!"

Maybe they just want to know if you enjoyed it without being told what happened?

• Upvote 2

Someone mentioned the "LAD Bible." That's my current pet hate. All this fucking unironic LAD BANTA, LADZ, UNI LAD bollocks. WAHEYYYY LADZ, HERE'S A PICTURE OF SOME TITS... "LIKE" IF WOULD YOU SMASH IT! I'm pretty sure I saw one of those pages refer to "President Barack Obanter" not so long ago.

Shoot yourself in the head with a .44 calibre bullet.

Someone mentioned the "LAD Bible." That's my current pet hate. All this fucking unironic LAD BANTA, LADZ, UNI LAD bollocks. WAHEYYYY LADZ, HERE'S A PICTURE OF SOME TITS... "LIKE" IF WOULD YOU SMASH IT! I'm pretty sure I saw one of those pages refer to "President Barack Obanter" not so long ago.

Shoot yourself in the head with a .44 calibre bullet.

You can do whatever you like if you mention the word "LADZ" and it's perfectly legal/moral/hilarious. Didn't you know?