aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Ordered a synth. It arrived at DPD's depot on Friday morning. Sat there all weekend. Then they drove it out to Banchory this morning and drove it all the way back to their depot again. Most couriers leave things with my neighbours, many of whom are home during the day. I'd been looking forward to playing with it tonight and now I'll have to go get it at lunchtime tomorrow (they won't deliver to a different postcode and don't trust them to leave it with a neighbour again) before I can get my mitts on it.

I know we've had this kind of complaint on here before but it's still annoying.

I bought a reasonably expensive bit of hi-fi gear the other week, left an instruction on the order page that it could be left with any neighbour, arrived home to find a ticket stating they had left it under the barbeque round the back. It was OK and all but after numerous occasions of having to go and collect relatively inexpensive items from a depot it was a tad annoying that something valuable was just left outside...

I bought a reasonably expensive bit of hi-fi gear the other week, left an instruction on the order page that it could be left with any neighbour, arrived home to find a ticket stating they had left it under the barbeque round the back. It was OK and all but after numerous occasions of having to go and collect relatively inexpensive items from a depot it was a tad annoying that something valuable was just left outside...

Delivery drivers can't read. They just drive. As quickly and as aggressively as possible. Cunts. The lot of them.

Guest Giles Walker

This soft grunge fashion thing that seems to be going on (rather than ask what it is just check here) just confuses me.

grungeglamour.jpg

Also, the facebook feed for a night i ran a while ago got a bit out of control with the friend requests, so i just accepted tonnes of random people. Now whenever i log in to it to delete the spam, i am treated to these sort of sights.

jesus.jpg

Women over the age of 50 are easily the best/worst people on facebook.

I find this problem a lot too. And promoters putting on gigs on the 27th/28th/29th - the days just before pay day. Cunts.

Totes. In the space of 12 days in November Stiff Little Fingers, Fozzy, Ben Folds Five and Rancid are all playing. Which is ace-ic - but I don't have cash for tickets. And that's before I take Muse, Jack White, Mumford & Sons and Tenacious D into account, and they're playing the O2 where the tickets cost twice as much.