aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Every morning, at 8:30, my upstairs neighbour goes into his kids room and shouts at them. "Fucking told you to be up!" "You're sitting here doing fuck all!" "You're fucking 13 not fucking 8!" It's clear enough that I can hear it in my bedroom, and in all honesty, its fucking annoying. On top of that, he's screaming at his kids. And I doubt the little brats are that badly behaved as it happens every weekday morning regardless and its always the first thing we hear, so I'm assuming he just goes in and swears at them for no real reason other than he's an angry bastard.

Should I do something? What can I do?

Every morning, at 8:30, my upstairs neighbour goes into his kids room and shouts at them. "Fucking told you to be up!" "You're sitting here doing fuck all!" "You're fucking 13 not fucking 8!" It's clear enough that I can hear it in my bedroom, and in all honesty, its fucking annoying. On top of that, he's screaming at his kids. And I doubt the little brats are that badly behaved as it happens every weekday morning regardless and its always the first thing we hear, so I'm assuming he just goes in and swears at them for no real reason other than he's an angry bastard.

Should I do something? What can I do?

Break into his house at 5am, sneak into his bedroom, turn the light on and scream at him to get up. See how he likes it.

• Upvote 1

Well, those of you that've heard me live, what genre am I? I've always said "folk pop" 'cos it's the easiest pigeonhole even though I'm just a pop guy who happens to play acoustic guitar.

Wait, this is the pet hates thread? Fuck. Okay, um, pet hate, um, people arguing about genres.

• Upvote 2

Pet hate of facebook - the current trend of "hey [insert massive company] if I get loads of likes you have to do something for some charity."

Fuck off, no they don't.

The latest one wasn't even for charity. They just wanted Irn Bru bars back. Which, is fair enough, but the company doesn't have to do it. And it SHOULDN'T do it just 'cause of some gype getting bigger gypes to press a button on a website.

Irn Bru posted this yesterday:

If this gets 100 billion likes cats and dogs will start getting along, Ross and Rachel will get back together, Scotland will swap weather with Barbados and it'll be Christmas ♪ ♫ every-day-ay-ay ♪ ♫
  • Upvote 4