aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

All these BBC employees coming out saying that they knew Jimmy Saville was a peado all along.

Why didn't any of these dicks say anything 3o years ago whilst the abuse was going on.

he was making them a lot of money back then. [eveningexpressimonlyjoking] And they might have got sloppy seconds. [/eveningexpressimonlyjoking]

So? What has that got to do with anything?

EDIT- Also how did he make them a lot a of money? he worked for the BBC.

didn't half his programs involve phoning in? also, live audience tickets? I don't know. But if he was making them a lot of money, some people might have thought "well, we get him done, we lose X amount of money. We don't get him done, turn another cheek to him fiddling kids, we can afford some adult hookers for ourselves!"

Money they could have easily gained by having phone in's and live debates about how bad it is to be a peadophile.

Surely turning a blind eye while child abuse is going on is being an accessory to a crime no?

Do you think I'm condoning it?! You asked why they didn't come forward back then, I gave a probable explanation. Of course it's a crime.

Its worth noting, that NOTHING has been proven yet, so lets not jump on the pedo bandwagon yet.

I find it incredible that these people have only come forward after ITV decide to offer them money to make a TV programme.

The Sun seem to have made their mind up on it all and are trying their best to make everyone else's minds up as well.

• Upvote 2

Its worth noting, that NOTHING has been proven yet, so lets not jump on the pedo bandwagon yet.

I find it incredible that these people have only come forward after ITV decide to offer them money to make a TV programme.

The Sun seem to have made their mind up on it all and are trying their best to make everyone else's minds up as well.

I agree with you Milner. Nothing has been proven yet but they are still tearing down street signs and his bloody headstone.

I was just pointing out that I was annoyed at these 'courageous people' as Jeremy Vine just called them, only coming out now.

Of course the sun have made their mind up. They've probably set up a petition or something with a crazy demand. "Send pedos to the moon" "Bring back gential mutilation with garden tools". The Sun is crazy.

I agree with you Milner. Nothing has been proven yet but they are still tearing down street signs and his bloody headstone.

I was just pointing out that I was annoyed at these 'courageous people' as Jeremy Vine just called them, only coming out now.

Of course the sun have made their mind up. They've probably set up a petition or something with a crazy demand. "Send pedos to the moon" "Bring back gential mutilation with garden tools". The Sun is crazy.

If it were to get proved that he didn't do it, then The Sun will do a "the bbc and itv accused a gentle old man of doing disgusting things, and should be sent to the moon!"

One of the worst people.

didn't half his programs involve phoning in?

Not really, writing in, but not phoning in.

I think the main thing is people did report it, but it was pushed aside for ratings, it's not just the whole Jimmy Saville thing, other people are saying that it was all through the BBC, and again others are denying it.

There is a good article here about why the tabloids didn't run with it.

• Upvote 1

Aren't they removing his headstone to prevent vandalism for the time being?

.........I'm sure there is no smoke without fire but I'm also sure there are a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon trying to make a buck :( if he really had fiddled all the young girlies that are coming out of the woodwork he would never have had the time to run all those marathons that he did :) , also amongst some of the photo's that are being shown of these teenage girls there are some real howlers , if he was abusing his influence over these girls I'm pretty sure he could have picked some better looking ones .......

Let's also not forget the guy did raise millions for charities and made dreams come true for hundreds (if not thousands) of kids from all sorts of backgrounds with all sorts of problems , he wasn't all bad :nono:

But it's not just since the ITV thing, Newsnight had been looking into it before ITV picked it up, but decided not to go with it as there wasn't enough evidence, same with the Met police, it's all someone's word, and as the person being accused is dead, if anyone else was involved, they are hardly likely to come out and say "Yeah ok, me and Saville molested these children."

The Sun is calling for his knighthood to be stripped, even though he lost it when he died.

• Upvote 1

Let's also not forget the guy did raise millions for charities and made dreams come true for hundreds (if not thousands) of kids from all sorts of backgrounds with all sorts of problems , he wasn't all bad :nono:

If he fucked kids, he's all bad. There's no redeeming yourself by doing charity work or giving toys to the poor.

xx

• Upvote 2

I buy the Daily Express as my lunchtime read these days and every Tuesday makes me want to tear out my eyes on reading the Vanessa Feltz column, repulsive boot that she is. She is now claiming that she was interviewing someone on breakfast TV and he starting touching her up LIVE ON AIR and she said nothing. VANESSA FELTZ!!! presumably the man in question was very short sighted, forgot his specs and he had been told he was being interviewed by a blond woman on TV and he assumed he was appearing on Big Breakfast with Denise Van Outen.

• Upvote 1