aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Pet hate: Having to pander to a Glaswegian customer whose email address contains "1690".

I'm not jumping to conclusions or anything, but he's clearly a bigot.

Okay, so I am jumping to conclusions. But still. What a cunt.

I had to deal with a Russian guy through work, lets call him Yuri. His email address therefore was "AuschwitzYuri (at) e-mail.com". Yep. Apparently he did it as a mark of respect. At least, that's what he told me.

I've used buses in Glasgow and Aberdeen and have now lived in Edinburgh for almost six years. The system here is by far the best I've come across. Flat fare, regardless of whether you go one stop or from the start of the route to the end (currently £1.40). Everyone in the city who uses buses knows it and it's really smooth when buses are boarding at a stop. People know they won't get changed (it's clearly advertised on the stops, although some tourists still ask, especially in August when the festival is on) and it works a treat. Regular users like me have a Ridacard adnd the system for those is really smooth too.

Annoying work guy strikes again.

‎"The only thing funny about people doing that Gangam style pish is if they were doing it on a pier, and the pier collapsed and they all drowned."

"That's twisted. I bet you also laugh at disabled people in the Olympics."

Yes. That's the EXACT same thing. Fuck off.

who said what in this exchange? Both are pretty 'annoying guy' worthy.

• Upvote 1