aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

How can anyone be so desperate for a mirror?

Working in the Kitchen and Bathroom trade you quickly learn how shitty and petty some people are. My colleague was once threatened physically by a woman who wasn't happy that our Kitchen fitter didn't work a Saturday or a Sunday. I once had a woman crying at my desk because her bathroom job over ran by a single day. It had over ran because she forgot about it and went out shopping to tesco on the Monday morning so nobody could actually get into her house so after waiting 2 hours the fitter packed up and left. On the Friday she's greeting because "I wanted it all done by Thursday and that's fan you telt me it would be done by!"

Honestly, I hate the public.

• Upvote 3

What a horrible load of cunt. A massive, wobbly skip full of cunt.

However, I should warn that another forum I post on is now almost completed dead except for the occasional wrestling picture. The wrestling killed it. Be careful.

MY Pet Hate is talk like a pirate day. More like act like a complete cunt day. Annoying guy from work has caught wind of it.

"Oh, its a shame we're not friends on facebook, you can't see my new avatar."

"What is it?"

"I've changed it to me in a pirate hat with a cutlass. LOLOOLOLLOLLOOLOLOOLOLOOLLOLOL "

• Upvote 5

Pet hate: walking into the gent's and taking a piss in the urinal only to hear the sounds of someone having a horrendous poop in the cubicle behind me. This situation is made worse when they finish up, flush and then walk out the cubicle expecting me to not feel awkward. Christ sake people, at least wait until i've left the area before daring to come out. Far too much pride in bowel movements at my work.

Pet hate: walking into the gent's and taking a piss in the urinal only to hear the sounds of someone having a horrendous poop in the cubicle behind me. This situation is made worse when they finish up, flush and then walk out the cubicle expecting me to not feel awkward. Christ sake people, at least wait until i've left the area before daring to come out. Far too much pride in bowel movements at my work.

Fuck this, man! The toilet is for pooing. I don't have time to wait for people to not be in the room.

Animals! I usually spend at LEAST 8-10 minutes wiping, including a wee wait once I think I'm done just to make sure that it's completely gone. If you can't get in and out just using the urinal in the time between my last jobbie hitting the water and me leaving the cubicle it's your fault - if you got caught out then either you're pissing tar or the guy who was shitting isn't wiping properly.

xx

... and probably out the trap and straight out the toilet without washing their mink hands. The cunts.

I fucking HATE that grrrrrrr :mad:

A man pooping makes you feel awkward?