aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I am fucking seething.

Just had this prize bellend in the shop.

The back story is as follows.

Customer orders a mirror and is told that they usually take around 3 working days to arrive. However the mirror the customer asked for is currently out of stock. We called him and let him know that it might take up to 2 weeks for it come in as it's not available. That was a week and two days ago. He was just in the shop shouting and roaring saying we had treated him shitely and claiming we were having a fucking laugh at his expense. The truth is we've been phoning the supplier every day asking when we are getting this mirror and unfortunately they don't have a clue when this mirror is arriving. He said I was a 'money hungry faggot' and all we were after was his money. HE HASN'T EVEN PAID FOR HIS FUCKING MIRROR YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am fucking seething.

Customer orders a mirror and is told that they usually take around 3 working days to arrive. However the mirror the customer asked for is currently out of stock. We called him and let him know that it might take up to 2 weeks for it come in as it's not available. That was a week and two days ago. He was just in the shop shouting and roaring saying we had treated him shitely and claiming we were having a fucking laugh at his expense. The truth is we've been phoning the supplier every day asking when we are getting this mirror and unfortunately they don't have a clue when this mirror is arriving. He said I was a 'money hungry faggot' and all we were after was his money. HE HASN'T EVEN PAID FOR HIS FUCKING MIRROR YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order cancelled, guy told not to come back.

• Upvote 1

I am fucking seething.

Fuck you man. I didn't call you that. It was "money hungry fucking faggot." Cunt.

• Upvote 1

Work and the people in it. This quote from The Thick of It sums it up.

"You look like a week-old party balloon. I just don't want you ending up as one of those 'before he turned the gun on himself' guys."

"Actually, I don't even possess a gun,”

“Is that all that’s stopping you? Lack of resources?”

• Upvote 1

The pricks been back in today.

When he showed up I was half expecting an apology for his behaviour yesterday. That wasn't to be.

He had brought along his mate who is an 'expert' in 'consumers'. Apparently him being told verbally that it usually takes 3 days to receive a delivery from our supplier is a legally binding agreement and because of my failure to provide the goods required I MUST offer the customer an alternative at a heavily discounted price.

Well I fucking erupted. Never have I heard so much shite in my life. If he had came in and apologised I might of fucking helped him out but because he pulled that weak as fuck attempt to scare me into giving a mirror in the shop at a fraction of the cost of it I telt him straight. "Just leave."

"I'll blacken this place, nobody will come back, your shop will have to shut down! I've got loads of powerful friends." I seriously doubt you have any friends you miserable cunt.

dudley-o.gif

• Upvote 1

When he showed up I was half expecting an apology for his behaviour yesterday. That wasn't to be.

He had brought along his mate who is an 'expert' in 'consumers'. Apparently him being told verbally that it usually takes 3 days to receive a delivery from our supplier is a legally binding agreement and because of my failure to provide the goods required I MUST offer the customer an alternative at a heavily discounted price.

Well I fucking erupted. Never have I heard so much shite in my life. If he had came in and apologised I might of fucking helped him out but because he pulled that weak as fuck attempt to scare me into giving a mirror in the shop at a fraction of the cost of it I telt him straight. "Just leave."

"I'll blacken this place, nobody will come back, your shop will have to shut down! I've got loads of powerful friends." I seriously doubt you have any friends you miserable cunt.

dudley-o.gif

What a cunt. I may have taken a different course but it still would have ended up with his drivel I bet.

dudley-o.gif

Unbelievable. I hate it when folk think they know their rights because they saw it on Watchdog. Did his mate say anything?

Unbelievable. I hate it when folk think they know their rights because they saw it on Watchdog. Did his mate say anything?

It was his mate who spouted the shite about a it being legal binding contract and that I have to provide an alternative at a discount to make up for the hassle. I fucking phoned and told the boy when I caught wind that it was out of stock last week and told him it might be 2 weeks and he was fine with it. Properly angry.

It was his mate who spouted the shite about a it being legal binding contract and that I have to provide an alternative at a discount to make up for the hassle. I fucking phoned and told the boy when I caught wind that it was out of stock last week and told him it might be 2 weeks and he was fine with it. Properly angry.

So he verbally accepted that there was going to be a delay?

• Upvote 2