aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I pay with card for everything, because I hate having change, or carrying cash in general, so I don't have this change-on-notes dilemma. Peasants.

I was like that, then I became skint because things don't come off automatically like they do when you take cash from a cash machine and I spent more money than I should have and I had to sell my psp.

Only if you're a peasant, or someone who is shit with money.

If you draw out a tenner to buy something for £6, you get change that will probably just end up getting spent on shite. I seem to save loads of money by just buying everything with card. Those little bits leftover from breaking a tenner that stay in my account really add up.

If you draw out a tenner to buy something for £6, you get change that will probably just end up getting spent on shite. I seem to save loads of money by just buying everything with card. Those little bits leftover from breaking a tenner that stay in my account really add up.

True, but then you are also the knob that everyone in the supermarket queue hates, who is buying a loaf of bread and a newspaper for £1.50 and paying for it with a card.

• Upvote 1

It's the first world problem meme.

That joke was pretty terrible.

I know what it was, I'm not the one going to 9gag for my pics.

I often use that change to impress the old wifey at the baker when i whap out some change so she doesn't have to break a tenner.

Pet hate - Jakebassists pointless replies to things.

I know what it was, I'm not the one going to 9gag for my pics.

I often use that change to impress the old wifey at the baker when i whap out some change so she doesn't have to break a tenner.

I was like that, then I became skint because things don't come off automatically like they do when you take cash from a cash machine and I spent more money than I should have and I had to sell my psp.

True, but then you are also the knob that everyone in the supermarket queue hates, who is buying a loaf of bread and a newspaper for £1.50 and paying for it with a card.

GOOD! FUCK 'EM ALL.

Chip and pin in most places is super fast now, and the speed that some of the mutants who work on checkouts count money as they recieve it and give out as change is awful. I'd argue there's very little difference in time.

Still, I'm probably less hated than those people who go to a cash machine and withdraw money from like 3 accounts. Why do you have more than one bank account? Why are a dickhead? Those folk can just go die.

GOOD! FUCK 'EM ALL.

Chip and pin in most places is super fast now, and the speed that some of the mutants who work on checkouts count money as they recieve it and give out as change is awful. I'd argue there's very little difference in time.

Still, I'm probably less hated than those people who go to a cash machine and withdraw money from like 3 accounts. Why do you have more than one bank account? Why are a dickhead? Those folk can just go die.

Oh Jesus. I was going to post a pet hate about them today actually. I went to the cashpoint on my 15 minute break this morning and spent most of it staring daggers into the back of some bitch's head as she put the same card into the machine 4 fucking times. FOUR FUCKING TIMES. The cash machine doesn't even have 4 functions. What the hell was she doing? Why are a dickhead?

• Upvote 2

At the end of each day I stick any pound coins I've got into a jar. After a few months or longer I usually have enough to buy new equipment without having to justify it to myself or feel guilty that I'm not spending the cash on house/wedding stuff or saving it.

It paid for my American Special Tele amongst other things.

At the end of each day I stick any pound coins I've got into a jar. After a few months or longer I usually have enough to buy new equipment without having to justify it to myself or feel guilty that I'm not spending the cash on house/wedding stuff or saving it.

I also do this. I'm using my Euro jar to fly to Turkey tomorrow.

I put anything under 50p into a jar everyday, its amazing how quickly you end up with a heap of money, change that would get lost easily.