aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

A man decimating the porcelin in loud, volcanic erruptions makes me feel a little awkward, yes. It also makes me lol but only if i don't have to look the offender in the eyes at any point.

Once me and Jakebassist heard a man doing the worst poo ever in Union Square and giggled like school girls all afternoon. Zero awkwardness.

• Upvote 1

We used to get something very similar dished out when I worked offshore to keep us cosy in winter. I should have held onto all my old work gear, could have been COOL for once.

My favorite is docker boots left unlaced like they have been working hard all day instead of sitting on their mac in some coffee shop somewhere like the "meat packing district" OOOO this is so industrial!

• Upvote 1

Also shitty car drivers, almost smashed two mirrors going to work today. Arseholes.

In danger of sounding sexist, the amount of tiny little women driving around the West End in Range Rovers or BMW X5s that just DRIVE RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. Oh my God, get on your side of the road, or get a car that your lower level of spacial awareness can cope with. Don't get me wrong, women are the best gender in so many ways, just not at driving big cars. I encounter these people every day of my life.

• Upvote 1

http://local.stv.tv/aberdeen/news/191261-students-stun-onlookers-with-gangnam-style-inspired-flash-mob/

Can people please stop doing flash mobs, it's old, pointless and defeats the purpose when it's organised down to FUCKING rehearsals. The whole point was it was spontaneous and no one really knew anyone else, all the crap going on now has probably been rehearsed about 100 times in the two months leading up to the fucking thing.

http://local.stv.tv/aberdeen/news/191261-students-stun-onlookers-with-gangnam-style-inspired-flash-mob/

Can people please stop doing flash mobs, it's old, pointless and defeats the purpose when it's organised down to FUCKING rehearsals. The whole point was it was spontaneous and no one really knew anyone else, all the crap going on now has probably been rehearsed about 100 times in the two months leading up to the fucking thing.

Flash mobs need rehearsing when they're big things like that. Mind that one time when everyone in Union Square just lay down and pretended to sleep? That was mega funny.

As opposed to this, which I'll agree was stupid as fuck.