aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

There was a hot irish woman who worked in specsavers. I got served by her and when she told me to look "doyn" I was definitely nursing a semi.

Pet Hate - Having to nurse a semi.

I've never understood this phrase. How exactly does one "nurse a semi?" Surey nursing it will only result in a full blown erection? If anything you should be discouraging such an occurrence in the opticians.

EDIT: Actually (even though i've never met you and this is based purely on your postings in this forum) i see you as being the kind of guy to proudly allude to the erection in the hope the poor optician will be lured into your grasp however you'll probably just end up on the sex register if, indeed, you're not already on it.

• Upvote 1

I've never understood this phrase. How exactly does one "nurse a semi?" Surey nursing it will only result in a full blown erection? If anything you should be discouraging such an occurrence in the opticians.

EDIT: Actually (even though i've never met you and this is based purely on your postings in this forum) i see you as being the kind of guy to proudly allude to the erection in the hope the poor optician will be lured into your grasp however you'll probably just end up on the sex register if, indeed, you're not already on it.

I'm trying to see this in a cleaner light and assume that "semi" is just some pet rodent I've not heard of.

Sorry to shatter your dream but the ladies in that 'busty nympho nurses' movie weren't actually real nurses. I fail to see how anything a real nurse does is actually erotic.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to shatter your dream but the ladies in that 'busty nympho nurses' movie weren't actually real nurses. I fail to see how anything a real nurse does is actually erotic.

I think it's more in the way of petting and looking after said semi rather than sticking needs in it or administering a pessary.

A decent percentage of nurses are total whores. You just have a bad hospital or something.

Yeah but whilst at work, they mainly take your blood pressure, temperature, clean up shit, piss and vomit, and give out medication... My chum is a nurse, and an old wifey found that the only way she could shit was to finger her arse. It's not a glamorous job.

• Upvote 1

Lack of spellchecking on business websites. It makes you look like amateurs.

We offer a full car service on all car models and light commercials. Each service is carried out according to manufacturers specifications. We are conveniently located for city centre motorist and those in the Phibsbora, Dumcondra areas. Appart from servicing we also carry out car repairs and diagnostic work plus much more. A full list of services provided are listed below:

If a garage is based in Phibsboro or Drumcondra, they should really know how to spell them. Appart? I was going to take my car to this lot as well. No chance now.

It has no effect at all on your life if you wish to let it pass you by but it's trendy to blame the Royals for all the ills of the world because they live free and pay no tax and stuff innit?

That's a complete ducking of all the issues attached, I'm afraid.