aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Best part of my working day. Currently it's all about playing Plants VS Zombies. Only problem is our new office is on the other side of the foyer bit so anyone that seems me go and come back knows how long I was in there and probably thinks I'm enriching weapons grade plutonium.

or hayin a wunk! or was that some kind of code for that?

goin for a shit at work is like an unnofficial break with no impact on pay, and is therefore awesome.

Pet hate for the last week and what I imagine will be many weeks to come: The Torch Relay. Who the fuck cares?

Also just found out the route for the Aberdeen leg is leaving BP in Dyce at 7:20AM on Tuesday 12th and then going through Bucksburn, the Haudagain, down Anderson Drive and out the A90. All in rush hour. Bridge of Dee is going to be closed between 7:15 and 9:15. I honestly don't think they could have chosen a more disruptive route if they tried.

• Upvote 3

srv had a lefty trem on a righty, weird

See, since he had it like that, I'd thought they would be interchangeable. Nope! The cavity on the lefty body means that the trem wont line up. So, I think I'll have to look on eBay. Plus, the neck pocket is a bit too tight for the neck I wanted to put on.

Any know a good luthier in Aberdeen?

See, since he had it like that, I'd thought they would be interchangeable. Nope! The cavity on the lefty body means that the trem wont line up. So, I think I'll have to look on eBay. Plus, the neck pocket is a bit too tight for the neck I wanted to put on.

Dave Cherry is the one always mentioned in threads here and Jimmy Moon but he is in Glasgow.

Sure, I'll have a go. I've never tried it before but I've got a belt sander and a hacksaw.

Youtube adverts. In particular "This is how you install programs on a Chromebook... *Large SCHUUUUURP*"

It's the only 5 second of the advert you are made to watch before you skip, why make me watch it if it doesn't actually show me anything about the product? If you are going to make only part of an advert compulsory, make it the part that counts for something. and is it REALLY FUCKING NECESSARY to make me listen to that fucking cunt drink his coffee at the most exaggerated volume imaginable? I have headphones on you inconsiderate bawbags. If i was sitting next to someone making that noise i would have roundhouse kicked the fucker for being an oxygen thief and polluting the world with his waste of space.

I hate when you're uploading photos to Photobucket (yeah I know right, who still uses Photobucket?) and while it's uploading it starts playing an advert for some game. Inevitably I'll have the volume up full with nohing playing and I'll simultaneously shit myself while having a heart attack when the video starts.

• Upvote 1

I asked my optician out once back in my bold as brass days. Well, not the real optician as that would prob breach some patient/dr thing but the girl who measures your eyes and blows wind into them. We went out a couple of times but she was a bit boring so I didn't text her back and never went back to that opticians. Cool story bro, but that last post just made me remember. Definitely the strangest place i've gotten a date.

Guest Gladstone
I asked my optician out once back in my bold as brass days. Well, not the real optician as that would prob breach some patient/dr thing but the girl who measures your eyes and blows wind into them. We went out a couple of times but she was a bit boring so I didn't text her back and never went back to that opticians. Cool story bro, but that last post just made me remember. Definitely the strangest place i've gotten a date.

Your sister once asked me out at a barn dance. Is that weirder than an opticians? Probably not, but it's always funny to mention that I've pulled your sister (3 times).

• Upvote 2

Just encountered a bug on FIFA where I was playing normally then it randomly unlocked 25 achievements (seriously, check my gamerscore, unlocked 25 today and now have 53/55 including ones for the DLC which I haven't even bought) but also crashed my game :( Don't give a fuck about the achievements. Give me back my playtime! That will teach me to save between every match I guess.

Stamp Duty.

The government want to take how much?!

Wonder if i can ask for a waiver because I need to move, because my flat isn't suited for having a baby. Tell them the benefits my child will bring in terms of tax revenue. And the fact we aren't entitled to child benefits.