aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

My latest iPod has bummed out on me.

I can not afford to buy another mp3 player for the considerable for seeable future. Fuck you, Apple, and your great products that just don't fucking sustain.

The fucking Daily Mail. It just angers me. i got sent a link to a story on their website, and as I was looking at it these two headlines jumped out at me.

Asian youths sent to seaside to avoid clashes at right-wing march jailed... for starting a fight | Mail Online

A group of Asian teenagers were taken on a council funded trip to a theme park to avoid trouble at an English Defence League March - only to become embroiled in a fight when they arrived.

The five teenagers were driven to Blackpool Pleasure Beach by Sandwell Council amid fears they could clash with protesters at the EDL event in Dudley, West Midlands.

But after they had parked up they started a fight which left bystander Derek Brownhill unconscious and with bruising and swelling to his face and head, Wolverhampton Crown Court heard.

The day trip cost the public purse 2,113 and saw the group from the Tipton and Oldbury areas of the West Midands accompanied by a police officer and officials from the council.

The excursion turned ugly when the yobs confronted the father-of-two, who was travelling on a coach parked nearby that had travelled from the Kingswinford area.

Lesson learned - Asians = YOBS, English Defence league "protesters" = good, Derek Brownley, upstanding English gent, innocent bystander. Public paying for dirty foreigners to go on trip. Not defending the group of course, if Its all true, but you could just see the editor of the Mail rubbing his hands when that story came through.

Anger as schools ban Gideon Bibles to avoid upsetting other faiths | Mail Online

The decision has caused outrage among Christians, who have accused the schools of trying to silence Christianity.

Gideons supporter Barry Martin said: 'We live in a Christian country. I think that if the Gideons want to offer Bibles to children then they should be allowed to do so.

'Banning them is not right because these schools are trying to silence Christianity and we must fight to defend it. Christians make this world a better place.'

First of all no we don't, we live in a multi-cultaral, multi-faith country, you fucking wanker. "WE MUST FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO FORCE RELIGION UPON OUR CHILDREN! THEY HAVE NO OPTION THEY WILL BE TAUGHT CHRISTIANITY!"

Kiss my cock, you cunt.

Fucking Nazi shit rag. I'm never going on that site again.

The fucking Daily Mail. It just angers me. i got sent a link to a story on their website, and as I was looking at it these two headlines jumped out at me.

Asian youths sent to seaside to avoid clashes at right-wing march jailed... for starting a fight | Mail Online

Lesson learned - Asians = YOBS, English Defence league "protesters" = good, Derek Brownley, upstanding English gent, innocent bystander. Public paying for dirty foreigners to go on trip.

Anger as schools ban Gideon Bibles to avoid upsetting other faiths | Mail Online

First of all no we don't, we live in a multi-cultaral, multi-faith country, you fucking wanker. "WE MUST FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO FORCE RELIGION UPON OUR CHILDREN! THEY HAVE NO OPTION THEY WILL BE TAUGHT CHRISTIANITY!"

Kiss my cock, you cunt.

Fucking Nazi shit rag. I'm never going on that site again.

hmmm! I know of some websites which would ban a rant like that.

I don't want to jump on any right or wrong bandwagon here, but being a person who has travelled to quite a few countries mostly for work I can safely say that when I go to those countries I have to "tow the line" with their requirements and culture. I don't think I would last long if I started telling them to stop doing what they choose to read, listen to, look at etc etc because it upset me or whatever. I'd be out on my butt on the first plane if I'm lucky, or at least after several days in a hell hole of a "prison" with no food etc (yes this does happen).

Being in my 50's I'm thinkiing to myself that I might be gone before this country finally goes into meltdown. who knows though, as it seems to speeding that way pretty fast as it is.:popcorn:

hmmm! I know of some websites which would ban a rant like that.

I don't want to jump on any right or wrong bandwagon here, but being a person who has travelled to quite a few countries mostly for work I can safely say that when I go to those countries I have to "tow the line" with their requirements and culture. I don't think I would last long if I started telling them to stop doing what they choose to read, listen to, look at etc etc because it upset me or whatever. I'd be out on my butt on the first plane if I'm lucky, or at least after several days in a hell hole of a "prison" with no food etc (yes this does happen).

Being in my 50's I'm thinkiing to myself that I might be gone before this country finally goes into meltdown. who knows though, as it seems to speeding that way pretty fast as it is.:popcorn:

The thing is though, nobody is coming in here and telling people what to do, what to read etc. The whole thing is a myth perpetrated by the right wing media. The only reason things like that bible banning / Christmas lights being made non-denominational etc happen is middle class White folks worried they offend someone. Nobody is complaining about it.

The thing is though, nobody is coming in here and telling people what to do, what to read etc. The whole thing is a myth perpetrated by the right wing media. The only reason things like that bible banning / Christmas lights being made non-denominational etc happen is middle class White folks worried they offend someone. Nobody is complaining about it.

Exactly. No one is telling anyone to do anything, Muslims (or whoever) aren't pushing some sort of Jihadist agenda on us, white people change the status quo either through and unjustified fear of offending, or they have their own perogatives and use the whole PC-police arguement as a cover up. Ridiculous.

Airlines changing the price of flights every time you look. A flight to Germany I looked at yesterday is now 20 more expensive today. It's nearly 6 months away so I doubt some magical cheap fare cut off price has been crossed.

Interestingly booking the same flights from the national operator Germanwings has been exactly the same price every time I've looked. Maybe it's just British airlines that have pricing ADHD

Exactly. No one is telling anyone to do anything, Muslims (or whoever) aren't pushing some sort of Jihadist agenda on us, white people change the status quo either through and unjustified fear of offending, or they have their own perogatives and use the whole PC-police arguement as a cover up. Ridiculous.

I'm afraid you're wrong sir. The muslamic infidels are trying to get their iraqi muslamic rape gang law introduced to Britain, which should be for British:

LiveLeak.com - EDL Member interviewed by Press TV.Always the Village Idiot.

Airlines changing the price of flights every time you look. A flight to Germany I looked at yesterday is now 20 more expensive today. It's nearly 6 months away so I doubt some magical cheap fare cut off price has been crossed.

Interestingly booking the same flights from the national operator Germanwings has been exactly the same price every time I've looked. Maybe it's just British airlines that have pricing ADHD

Doesn't it get more expensive the less seats there are left on the plane or something? Ie book when the planes mostly empty - cheap. Book when it's almost full - dear. Sure that's how KLM work anyway, the price goes up every time they sell a seat.

I'm afraid you're wrong sir. The muslamic infidels are trying to get their iraqi muslamic rape gang law introduced to Britain, which should be for British:

LiveLeak.com - EDL Member interviewed by Press TV.Always the Village Idiot.

I once got a leaflet through the door from the National Front saying how the muslims are bad and we should get them out as they were trying to bring a thing called 'thighing' over here. Thighing was a child abuse so bad they couldn't print it, but they advised you looked it up.

Aye ok, that's what I'll do, have some sort of child rape search in my history, no ta.

Fucking idiots.