aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Not racist. I said he's my friend. That makes it non-racist :)

My girlfriend's dog took a shit ON HIS FACE last year. Bad racist dog.

Here he is modelling with one of my guitars.

p2352_05-01-10.jpg

I went out with a girl who denied her passive racism. She had one of those little female Indian dolls in pride of place in her bedroom. I asked her the doll's name. Any guesses?

Jaki

'Aye but I'm not a racist!'

Not racist. I said he's my friend. That makes it non-racist :)

My girlfriend's dog took a shit ON HIS FACE last year. Bad racist dog.

Here he is modelling with one of my guitars.

p2352_05-01-10.jpg

When my younger brother was wee he had a fair collection of Robertson's Golly badges that my Nan sent away for for him. Oh, the shame of my family's racist past.

Yes, we used to think alien-american mice wearing sunglasses indoors was amazingly cool. It's an embarrassing part of our heritage that should not be referenced in modern times.

Hey fuck you man, that was cool. Do you forget your history, comrade? Do you forget that Vinnie also had a robot arm and a metal plate around his face? For shame.

Modo had the robot arm, Vinnie had the metal plate.

Get it fucking right.

xx

My bad.

I used to chew on Vinnie's face when I was a we'an as some sort of pacifier. I was a very stupid child.

Guest idol_wild
Those people who walk the exact middle-pace between my walking pace and a walking pace that is ever so slightly too slow. I still overtake them, but it takes ages, and we're practically walking side by side for about 30 yards.

This is a good one.

On a related note, I also hate it when said middle-paced people is actually a small collection of absolute fucking fuckholes, intent on occupying the entire girth of the walkway, failing to recognise that their convulsing corpulent posteriors are too fucking fat to walk side-by-side. Walk in tandem, you slow-walking, over-eating, ignorant cockslits.

This is a good one.

On a related note, I also hate it when said middle-paced people is actually a small collection of absolute fucking fuckholes, intent on occupying the entire girth of the walkway, failing to recognise that their convulsing corpulent posteriors are too fucking fat to walk side-by-side. Walk in tandem, you slow-walking, over-eating, ignorant cockslits.

Right on. When in a narrow walkspace, like a non-pedestrianised city centre, single file should always be the way, whether you are walking with your bezzy m8s or not. Always single file.

That said, the reason for the human-congestion on Union Street is nearly always the overcrowded bus stops. Bus stops on a high street as narrow as Union Street was a stupid idea.

You're not wrong. Especially that bit alongside Sports Direct / McDonalds etc. That can be a right cunt on a Saturday afternoon. The door at the Trinity Centre seems to create a bottleneck as well. They've been speaking about pedestrianising Union Street for about 20 years, whether they'll ever actually do it is a different story.

That said, the reason for the human-congestion on Union Street is nearly always the overcrowded bus stops. Bus stops on a high street as narrow as Union Street was a stupid idea.

It's not just that, people tend to dispatch with queing protocol and park their sorry, lazy flesh-sacks on both the roadside and the shop-side of the pavement. The lollygaggers that bridge the gap between the two aimlessly gawping to see if their over-priced death-trap is lurching along the congested road at 2 paces a minute are even worse.

Make some room cunts! MAKE SOME ROOOM!!!!!!

• Upvote 1