aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Banks that don't talk to their customers anymore. It used to be that if I made some unusual transactions on my account they'd phone me and check that it was me making them. Or if someone ripped me off they'd phone me and confirm that I didn't make a certain payment.

Today I got paid a larger than normal sum as I've been made redundant. So the first thing I did was start shuffling the money around, paying off my credit card etc. The bank's automated reaction to this was to suspend my online banking while they investigate. Apparently they'll phone me tomorrow to let me know if I'm allowed to spend my own money again...

Opening a yoghurt and a slight overpressure within the container causing the contents to spray out.

Doesn't help that its a toffee yoghurt, and I opened it towards myself - giving myself a suspicious stain on my work trousers.

Muller lights are awful for this. I used to take them to school and when I was opening them I would aim at friends. Amazing.

Banks that don't talk to their customers anymore. It used to be that if I made some unusual transactions on my account they'd phone me and check that it was me making them. Or if someone ripped me off they'd phone me and confirm that I didn't make a certain payment.

Today I got paid a larger than normal sum as I've been made redundant. So the first thing I did was start shuffling the money around, paying off my credit card etc. The bank's automated reaction to this was to suspend my online banking while they investigate. Apparently they'll phone me tomorrow to let me know if I'm allowed to spend my own money again...

Seconded! card gets blocked whenever I buy some computer hardware online but if some knobber rips of my details and buys 50 itunes tracks, cinema tickets in london and pays council tax for a london address they are blissfully unaware. Three times its happened!!

Hip-hop albums that have stupid skits between every song. No-one wants to listen to your futile attempts at comedy or you bigging yourself up. 22 tracks with 10 skits is unneccesary. Just. Do. The. Fucking. Songs.

This. Especially if you put full albums on your ipod and have to listen to some guy talk when it's on shuffle.