aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Finding out spoilers by accident. I had a hunch that Ann in Arrested Development was in Scott Pilgrim. I was right. I then read a massive spoiler that made me sad.

I would shave it off but I look stupid. Maybe when I'm old and have a beard. I want to look like Walter White. He's bad ass.

Finding out that both of my colleagues in my department have booked holidays the weekend of T In The Park. Nae chance of me getting to go now :down:

Choose another better festival to go to... job done.

My new pet hate for today is whisperers... whisperers in offices. Why the fuck do you need to whisper unless you are obviously speaking shit about someone behind their back. I'd at least go out of the room or talk about it somewhere nobody cares.

Choose another better festival to go to... job done.

My new pet hate for today is whisperers... whisperers in offices. Why the fuck do you need to whisper unless you are obviously speaking shit about someone behind their back. I'd at least go out of the room or talk about it somewhere nobody cares.

Yeah I know, I'm not a fan of T at all, but there are a few bands playing this year that I've never seen that I'd really really like to see.

Yeah I know, I'm not a fan of T at all, but there are a few bands playing this year that I've never seen that I'd really really like to see.

You'll save money on having to dry clean the ned piss from your tent so you can treat yourself to Sonar or Exit Festival ...

Another pet hate has just entered my mind like a freakin mind grenade. I felt a sense of the evil within me when the top gear music came on the radio just there. And to tie back into a previous pet hate, the music was bearly audible from across the room leaving my mind to fill in the blanks along with images of those three pricks having some "witty", smug banter with each other. Three pet hates in one go, no wonder it hurt.

Mature students who just won't admit that they don't have a fucking clue how to use the Excel, and don't go to the free computer class to help you get to grips with Microsoft programs.

The silly bitch in my experiment group, who nabbed one of my participants, doesn't have a scoob how to use Excel, even though our tutor has showed the group 3 times "just to make sure" and she's visited him on her own 3 times. So when we met as a group to analyse the data together, I had to take her step by step through the fucking process. I am not a teacher!!!!!

Then I get a fucking e-mail from the ditsy bitch admitting that she didn't know what the hypothesis of the experiment was and could I please explain the design? FUCK OFF

She has had exactly the same bloody tutoring I have, we have weekly computer classes which go over experiment designs in great detail, it's not my bloody fault if she doesn't fucking pay attention. GAH! I've just had to tell her to ask the tutor, and she's gone in a huff.

Bitch stresses me out :down:

2 out of 3 lifts at work being broken, and not being allowed to use the forbidden delivery lift, even when it's not in use. Cuts a good 15 minutes out of my lunchtime, which is a kick in the dick on the days where I opt for a half hour lunch so I can go home early.

This, combined with folk who wait for 10 minutes for the one and only lift to come back down and only go to the 2nd floor. Fucking walk, lazy shit. I'd walk too if I wasn't on the 13th floor. I've done it a few times. It makes for a sweaty day.

People sending me 'friend requests' on facebook after I've deleted them. Just got No. 4. I don't understand.

YES!!! Some tart from school has tried adding me 3 times so far, honestly, get the bloody hint. It's effort having to block someone, just so they don't keep getting your name in their suggested friends.