aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Those people who walk the exact middle-pace between my walking pace and a walking pace that is ever so slightly too slow. I still overtake them, but it takes ages, and we're practically walking side by side for about 30 yards.

Or when you go to overtake someone and they seem to zigzag across the pavement at exactly the time you move to walk past. Whichever side you try to walk, they just get in your way.

People who give their house a name, particularly if it is a couple who take half of each of their names and put it together, like Dennis and Margaret who live at "Denmar". Fuck off, it's number 12.

I hate this too, it's the little plaques they get made for them that just makes you think 'Why?'. The ones that are 'The' and then a twee pluralised word are the worst.

This being said, I do sometimes refer to my new flat as 'the Pussy Wagon' purely because I have this keyring and also because I am a dick.

photo2.jpg

I think 'The Pussy Wagon' on a plaque by my door would be quite funny, though.

Genuine pet hate; being one football result away from winning 19k on an accumulator from a 50p stake. Fucking Sunderland!!!!

Sunderland got fucked 5-scud by Man City last week. What kind of cretinous thinking made you put them on your coupon?

Five SCUD. By CITY!

Sunderland got fucked 5-scud by Man City last week. What kind of cretinous thinking made you put them on your coupon?

Five SCUD. By CITY!

I thought they were due. They are reasonable at home, but hadn't noticed just how pisspoor their general form has been since Bent fucked off. West Brom are pretty hopeless away too, but I was wronged by both. Fuck them both.

My girlfriend and her mate are talking about shoes and hair and shopping. And theyve stuck the telly on the shite music channel which seems to play Rihanna 24/7. Meanwhile I'm getting quietly hammered in the corner playing Words With Friends. Dont judge me. I'm enjoying it. It's my only escape from Rihanna.

I once texted in requesting a song, but there wasn't a song I wanted, so I asked them if they could play 3 minutes of silence. Despite them showing the message, they didn't show 3 minutes of silence. The moderator of the text chat thing took it in good humour though. The nicest chav I've ever texted.

I just can't be that accepting. I must just be a big, fuckoff, massive racist.

Genuine pet hate; being one football result away from winning 19k on an accumulator from a 50p stake. Fucking Sunderland!!!!

I think I would actually cry if I came that close to a big win. How many fixtures did u have?