aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The house name thing doesn't bother me all that much, but when i was a young whippersnapper and doing paper rounds, i would cover a dozen rounds over the holidays when the other kids were on holiday meaning i had to pretty much just know where i was meant to go by the address, which wouldn't be hard if the houses were numbered more than named. So my pet hate is houses with names that don't also have the number next to them so that you know if your even close to the one you're looking for.

Cool story bro'...

Guest idol_wild
I have it but still haven't watched it yet. I also have Roy Keane's book but still haven't read it. Should rectify. Heard nothing but good things about both.

I can highly recommend Roy Keane's autobiography. I've read it twice. Which is more times than I have read my favourite book.

Guest idol_wild

Pet hate: People who dally out of doorways on to the pavement, with no regard for pedestrians already walking on said pavement. They saunter out, right in front of you, and proceed to select their stupid shitty song on their fucking iPod, or text their other half about the over-priced flip flops they just bought for 75 for their holiday in Grand Canaria with the parents.

Watch where you're going, you fucking hoop-wrinkle.

Guest idol_wild

Hibernian fans who, instead of acknowledging Hearts as the current third force in Scottish football, would rather argue that "there is never a third force in Scottish football".

He's right, of course, because there are no forces in Scottish football. But still, I'll remember his argument when he's gloating about Hibs having their turn in third place in a few years, harping on about how they're the third force of Scottish football. Then I'll punch him right in the fucking face for being a total dickhead.

Hibernian fans who, instead of acknowledging Hearts as the current third force in Scottish football, would rather argue that "there is never a third force in Scottish football".

Um, The Dons obviously. We were the last Scottish team to win a European Cup incase you forgot. God, some people are clueless lol.

Every time I go to Boots to get lunch. "You could get this cheaper if you get the meal deal." I know but I just want these. "Are you sure? Just a packet of crisps or some chewing gum and it'll be cheaper."

It's not fucking cheaper if I have to buy something else to get the discount! I'm still spending more than I wanted to spend for the two items I actually wanted for lunch! I only want a sandwich and a drink. Nothing else.

I have never been satisfied with any supermarket sandwich i've had. Only happy making them myself, same with pasta pots. At least boots are cheap.

John....The end of this sentence is so wrong, it made me laugh :laughing:

Do you mean boots are cheap to eat ? (how about shoes or sandals?).... or Boots (the Chemist) have cheap sandwiches ? :)