aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I just love Ian's cheeky grin and laugh when he makes a bad joke or makes an arse of himself. It's like aawwwww. Paul Merton is just hilarious and really knows how to take the piss out of the guest hosts.

Chris, it is cheaper to get an extra thing. The sandwiches are like 2 + 1 juice (if you're lucky). You're at 3+ already so the crisps take it down. As far as I remember. And I enjoy all shop bought sandwiches/wraps/pasta. But I make my own out of cheapness.

Guest idol_wild

Paul Merton is great. Deadpan humour for the victory.

I'm not a fan of Hislop, because he doesn't even have a neck. What the fuck is that about? His chin just continues and wobbles whilst he talks. It's quite off-putting.

Russell Howard's Good News.

First time I've ever seen it tonight. So, it's pretty much a really really really really really really shit version of TV Burp?

What a massive arsefuck he is.

I don't like his jokes. But his clips can be pretty funny.

It's basically TV Burp with shouting, swearing and youtube clips instead of tv clips.

I enjoy the clips.

I enjoy his stand up but no the stuff in Good News.

I don't like his jokes. But his clips can be pretty funny.

It's basically TV Burp with shouting, swearing and youtube clips instead of tv clips.

I enjoy the clips.

I enjoy his stand up but no the stuff in Good News.

I realised I made a typo that made me sound stupid.

pet hate - people who say 'no' the wrong way. as in, "I enjoy his stand up bot no the stuff in Good News".

Really? I agree with Good News being pretty gash but i think TV Burp is even worse.

I have been put through it a couple of times by other people and while there may have been a couple of occasions where it raised a smile, i found most of his humour really really puerile and just revolves around loud noises and flashing lights.

Never seems to know when to quit a joke either, just tends to keep going until its actually really uncomfortable to watch.

Each to their own i guess, luckily my missus hates it too!

• Upvote 1

Really? I agree with Good News being pretty gash but i think TV Burp is even worse.

I have been put through it a couple of times by other people and while there may have been a couple of occasions where it raised a smile, i found most of his humour really really puerile and just revolves around loud noises and flashing lights.

Never seems to know when to quit a joke either, just tends to keep going until its actually really uncomfortable to watch.

Each to their own i guess, luckily my missus hates it too!

You take that back!

TV Burp is one of the finest shows on television at the moment. It can be hit and miss some weeks it's amazing some it's just ok but it's still better than half the comedy crap that's on these days.

TV Burp is better because Harry Hill is much more endearing, and has much better delivery of his jokes. It's startling just how similar Good News is to TV Burp though, in terms of content. Not quality. Howard is a twat.

Pet Hate. People who moan about Spotify adverts, and also now how the amount of music free users can stream is being reduced next month. It's a fiver a month. A fiver. 16p a day, to have unlimited, advertless playback of thousands and thousands of albums. Utterly outrageous value for money. I've got people on my Facebook threatening to "boycott spotify" because of free users only being allowed to stream 10 hours of music as of 1st May. They're a right bunch of crooks eh? How dare they only give you 10 hours of music for fuck all?

Seriously. A fiver! Get a grip.

Pet Hate. People who moan about Spotify adverts, and also now how the amount of music free users can stream is being reduced next month. It's a fiver a month. A fiver. 16p a day, to have unlimited, advertless playback of thousands and thousands of albums. Utterly outrageous value for money. I've got people on my Facebook threatening to "boycott spotify" because of free users only being allowed to stream 10 hours of music as of 1st May. They're a right bunch of crooks eh? How dare they only give you 10 hours of music for fuck all?

Seriously. A fiver! Get a grip.

lol, what utter fannies. I must admit, I freeload it currently but that's because they made the free version too good and I don't have a smartphone.

Although, lately, the blood transfusion guilt ads have been making me consider Unlimited.

They should add in a feature for the free users meaning if you listen to a certain album a certain amount of times you have to buy it before listening to it again.

As I understand it, the changes from May 1st are exactly that, though 5 listens per track not album.