aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

- Valentine's Day. It just makes everyone, including myself, full of anger. Either you're single and hate couples/people who moan about being single, or you're in a couple and hate people who are single and don't like Valentine's Day. If you're in a relationship with someone fucking show them how much you care/buy them something on the other three hundred and sixty four days of the year. It's not hard and won't kill you. And if you're single then treat it like any other day... or focus all your energy on Unvalentine's Day when it arrives tomorrow.

It is just the worst day.

- People at work being unable to wash communal dishes/mugs/cutlery properly.

- People at work being unable to clean up in general.

- The fact that exam results from last term still aren't up yet... even though the last day to apply for resits was yesterday.

- The fact that no place exists where you can have a quiet pint after midnight in Aberdeen.

- Kilau makes damn good coffee but wow, the folk that work in the one in town need to cheer up.

black-pot-kettle-obj058.jpg

xx

- Valentine's Day. It just makes everyone, including myself, full of anger. Either you're single and hate couples/people who moan about being single, or you're in a couple and hate people who are single and don't like Valentine's Day. If you're in a relationship with someone fucking show them how much you care/buy them something on the other three hundred and sixty four days of the year. It's not hard and won't kill you. And if you're single then treat it like any other day... or focus all your energy on Unvalentine's Day when it arrives tomorrow.

It is just the worst day.

Well you're wrong there, because I'm going to buy a car with all the money Valentines day makes me! This is a great day, a great great day.:up:

I'm confused. I thought you didn't have a job?

I always have a seasonal job at a card company (family business), it's just that just now is not that season.

Oh and I do have another job now as an aside! Co-op at Union Street! But I'll take that over to the ace-ic thread. Happy Valentines!

picture

Yes yes. I am actually quite an upbeat and happy person in real life. I'm just as hypocritical, though.

You must have a really noisy flat.

I know you were joking, but I actually do!

This. The Prince of Wales would be ideal if it were open later.

pretty much the exact pub I had in mind when I wrote that!

I want to stroke Davidm's beard. It is a thing of beauty.

I have been told this a few times. I suppose it's not too bad when I actually bother to look after it!

Well you're wrong there, because I'm going to buy a car with all the money Valentines day makes me! This is a great day, a great great day.:up:

This is the only plus from Valentine's Day then. Anything to make you happy.

i know this has been posted before, but it has been reintroduced into my life the last week or so;

the cunt-tastic shitwipe ice cream man who drives around kincorth and instead of having a pleasant twinkly tune just proceeds to blast his horn for at least 5 seconds at a time as he drives down the street.

my street is pretty quiet until this epic cunt arrives....plus it attracts the chav-tastic organisms wrapped in kappa that populate the surrounding area. i hope he drives off a cliff.....tonight.

prick

i know this has been posted before, but it has been reintroduced into my life the last week or so;

the cunt-tastic shitwipe ice cream man who drives around kincorth and instead of having a pleasant twinkly tune just proceeds to blast his horn for at least 5 seconds at a time as he drives down the street.

my street is pretty quiet until this epic cunt arrives....plus it attracts the chav-tastic organisms wrapped in kappa that populate the surrounding area. i hope he drives off a cliff.....tonight.

prick

That cunt does my fucking napper in. He parks right outside my house every hour or so, day and night, every day, summer and winter. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK. A fucking air horn. I mean seriously.

His ice cream is pretty good though.

isn't it illegal to sound your horn like that? get him done for noise pollution, plus you have the potential to make small chavvy children cry. you know it makes sense.

yeah. I've grumbled about this before and Frosty Jack helpfully posted:

These conditions are stated in the Code of Practice on Noise from Ice-Cream Van Chimes Etc. 1982

No ice cream van operator or other street trader should operate his chimes in any way which gives reasonable cause for annoyance; in this respect chimes should NOT be sounded:

Between the hours of 7.00 pm and 12.00 pm

For longer than 4 seconds at a time

More often than once every 3 minutes

Except on the approach to a selling point

When in sight of another ice-cream van which is trading

When within 50 metres of schools (during school hours), hospitals, and places of worship (on any recognised day of worship)

More than once every 2 hours in the same street.

Get the council Environmental Health on the case. They'll fuck him right up.

I'm going to turn my house into a place of worship, just to fuck him up.

That cunt does my fucking napper in. He parks right outside my house every hour or so, day and night, every day, summer and winter. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK. A fucking air horn. I mean seriously.

His ice cream is pretty good though.

i dont purchase anything from him, that encourages him. Plus if i went outside i would just end up kicking him in the cock. repeatedly.

without sounding rapey, which end do you stay? does his territory extend outwith the caiesdykes/cairngorm region?

prick

When within 50 metres of schools (during school hours)' date=' hospitals, and places of worship (on any recognised day of worship)

More than once every 2 hours in the same street.

[/quote']

Time him

When within 50 metres of schools (during school hours)' date=' hospitals, and places of worship (on any recognised day of worship)

More than once every 2 hours in the same street.[/quote']

Sounds like the terms of my ASBO with respect to ejaculation.

Mice. Or more specifically the mouse who's taken up occupancy in our flat. I caught the little fuck under my bin. I. Caught. Him. Slipped a board under, lift it all up and the little cunt squeezes out as I turn it over and runs off into the darkness.

Fuck humane traps. I want him to suffer. I want his shitty little mouse life to play out in front of his eyes during a long prolonged death.

Should also point that this mouse was in one of the flats upstairs originally. They caught it, but instead of killing or releasing it outside, THEY RELEASED IT BACK INTO A HOLE IN THEIR FLOOR. FOR THE BANTER. BANTER! Fucking Jack Wills-clad, yacht club student cunt-weasels.

• Upvote 1

humane traps.

Theyre a bit of a lol, the convention mouse trap giving the mouse the experience of "oh cheese, I'll just climb up here an*DEATH*"

OR

the human trap experience "oh look cheese, I'll just climb up here and get i*AAAAAAAARGGGGHHHH* FUCKKKKKKK!!!! OMG MY LEG I'M GOING TO DIE FUCK FUCK FUCK *several hours of agenising pain later* OH FUCK THAT HUMAN IS COMING TO KILL ME, FUUUUUUCK!!!! AAAARRRGGGGHH SHITE THERE TAKING ME OUT SIDE!!! FUCK!!! SHIT!! I'M GOING TO GET EATEN BY A CAT, I'LL NEVER SURVIVE WITH THIS FUCKED LEG!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU HUMANE TRAPS!!!!!!!!!!

For more mouse experiences please purchase my book "shite mouse tales" on Amazon now for 76.99

i dont purchase anything from him, that encourages him. Plus if i went outside i would just end up kicking him in the cock. repeatedly.

without sounding rapey, which end do you stay? does his territory extend outwith the caiesdykes/cairngorm region?

I think he just works that area over and over again. Without giving away my exact location, I live just round the corner from that McColls / tanning place / sandwich shop.

Mice. Or more specifically the mouse who's taken up occupancy in our flat. I caught the little fuck under my bin. I. Caught. Him. Slipped a board under, lift it all up and the little cunt squeezes out as I turn it over and runs off into the darkness.

Fuck humane traps. I want him to suffer. I want his shitty little mouse life to play out in front of his eyes during a long prolonged death.

Should also point that this mouse was in one of the flats upstairs originally. They caught it, but instead of killing or releasing it outside, THEY RELEASED IT BACK INTO A HOLE IN THEIR FLOOR. FOR THE BANTER. BANTER! Fucking Jack Wills-clad, yacht club student cunt-weasels.

Do you live on Belmont Street per chance?

Fucking iTunes, they're doing my nut in lately. I got 50 of vouchers for Xmas and it's equated to around 6 albums, every one of which I've had problems downloading, either with songs only playing to halfway through and then skipping to the next track, or tracks just not playing at all, you click on them and they just immediately skip. Its usually just one or two tracks per album, but it's annoying as fuck and I have to keep writing to them and asking them to put them in my avaiable downloads section so I can try them again.... then they still don't work and I have to write to them again. A few of them have taken 3 or more attempts to download properly, I've been waiting for track 2 of a Kids In Glass Houses album for over a month, and I had 3 failed tracks on a Bikini Kill album yesterday.