aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Ah, I negated to look at your location information.

I used to stay on Belmont Street and there were always Jack Wills branded titfarts living up stairs and this sounds like something they'd partake in to achieve their jolly's.

I stay on king street and this sounds like our upstairs neighbours too.

One of which woke us up at 3 this morning banging some bird, that he no doubt picked up at the valentines day meat market.

Squeeky-Squeeky-Squeeky-Squeeky, et cetera.

I hope the johnny split and she gets pregnant, or he gets syphillis,

Are you begrudging someone from having a shag?

Yes, especially when its a floppy haired Jack Wills Student.

Yeah surely you can't be that upset about someone doing the underpants charleston unless you're not getting any yourself?
If he's not getting any himself it should have been seen as new wanking material

Married - so you're right on both accounts. :up:

But to plead my case, its not the shagging that bothered me. It was the waking me up at 3 when I had to be up at 6. I get equally as grumpy when they are crashing around during the night or when he had his night long Michael Jackson tribute the day he died.

I just like my sleep. Is that too much to ask?

Forgot how much I hate touts.

Stupidly forgot Arcade Fire tickets for Edinburgh Castle went onsale on Friday until 9.45am and by then all the standing ones had gone. I will probably buy a seated one when I get paid on Friday. Checking out ebay anyway to see if there's anything even remotely reasonable, but unsurprisingly not. The worst one so far is a guy selling standing tickets for 99 each and it says he has 10 available. He is also a 'top-seller' apparently.

Little cuts. I have a tiny paper cut on my little finger, and it stings like a bastard. They hurt so much more than big cuts. I have a massive scar on my arm from when I was shoved through a pane of glass, and I remember just staring at it at the time, and thinking "uh-oh!", where as with this little paper cut, that I got from opening a packet of post-its, makes me wince everytime I knock it.

Little cuts. They are shit.

Mice. Or more specifically the mouse who's taken up occupancy in our flat. I caught the little fuck under my bin. I. Caught. Him. Slipped a board under, lift it all up and the little cunt squeezes out as I turn it over and runs off into the darkness.

Fuck humane traps. I want him to suffer. I want his shitty little mouse life to play out in front of his eyes during a long prolonged death.

Should also point that this mouse was in one of the flats upstairs originally. They caught it, but instead of killing or releasing it outside, THEY RELEASED IT BACK INTO A HOLE IN THEIR FLOOR. FOR THE BANTER. BANTER! Fucking Jack Wills-clad, yacht club student cunt-weasels.

Careful, you don't know who you're dealing with

Having to talk to kids.

I don't know how to do it and I hate it. Put me in front of a 5 year old and I literally don't know what to say. I end up talking to them like they're my age which just confuses them. I've never been good at changing register when I talk. Even when I had a dog I never did the whole 'aaaawww, goooood boy, goooood boy, go fetch your ball, goooo feetccchhh yooouuurrr baaallll.'

I'd be all 'Alright dug, how's things? you good aye?*'

*not quite but close.

Having to talk to kids.

I don't know how to do it and I hate it. Put me in front of a 5 year old and I literally don't know what to say. I end up talking to them like they're my age which just confuses them. I've never been good at changing register when I talk. Even when I had a dog I never did the whole 'aaaawww, goooood boy, goooood boy, go fetch your ball, goooo feetccchhh yooouuurrr baaallll.'

I'd be all 'Alright dug, how's things? you good aye?*'

*not quite but close.

Just ask questions. I think going in cold to mental age 5 is not easy but if you had a kid and had time to warm into it probably wouldn't be so bad.

Promoters who tease people in their emails

We also strongly advise you to put Sat 12th Nov in your reminder dates. More down the line

Just tells us or wait until it's confirmed. It's 9 months away so it's not going to make much difference is it? Anything I organise 9 months in advance is probably going to be more important that whatever the gig is. I'm hardly going to put off booking a holiday or something around then just on the off chance that there might be a gig I want to go to in 9 months.

Seeing this on facebook:

785965-2172011123441pm.png

Social networking; you're doing it wrong.

I really don't know how she hadn't already ended up on my blocked list.

Sorry about that, but I really enjoyed the film.

LOLSJOKES!!!

It was terrible.

My current pet hate is trying to take off jackets/cardigans/jumpers in confined spaces. The worst place being at the cinema.

Sorry about that, but I really enjoyed the film.

LOLSJOKES!!!

It was terrible.

My current pet hate is trying to take off jackets/cardigans/jumpers in confined spaces. The worst place being at the cinema.

Try being bursting for a dump. Real bad. Going to the bathroom which is pretty small and trying to take off a boiler suit far enough to bare your arse.

Some close calls I'm telling you.

I thought Paul was pretty good. Certainly not terrible.

What was terrible was the guy sitting in the next row with the most obnoxious laugh I've ever had the displeasure of hearing. He laughed at all the jokes and references in a manner that implied on he really knew what was meant. Fuck off mate, everyone's seen ET.

I think he went home to put his sonic screwdriver in a cylon or some shit. His wife was hoorin' ugly.

Oooh yes. In a car is the worst for me. Particularly if in the driving seat, stopped in traffic and sweating like fuck. Beeeeep. Beeeeeep. Aaaaaaaaargghhh.

I fucking hate the weather forecast, particularly if channel hopping from one to another.

Not speaking Spanish as well as I'd like to.

Last night while on the way home I felt a bit peckish so I nipped in to McDonalds to grab a couple of things of the euro menu then made a mistake I'd always feared.

I asked for a hamburguesa de polla and not pollo as I should have

Only one vowel wrong but it meant that instead of ordering a chicken burger i asked for a dick burger

Not speaking Spanish as well as I'd like to.

Last night while on the way home I felt a bit peckish so I nipped in to McDonalds to grab a couple of things of the euro menu then made a mistake I'd always feared.

I asked for a hamburguesa de polla and not pollo as I should have

Only one vowel wrong but it meant that instead of ordering a chicken burger i asked for a dick burger. I loved it nonetheless but I was in the mood for chicken

Fixed.

Also, Pet Hate: People keeping me up 'cause they're too arrogant to keep the noise down in the landing and are shouting through a door for their boyfriend to let them in. A big note's going on the door today don't you worry. I also saw a womanly suitcase outside the guy's door. I'm guessing she got dumped. But anyway I'm sick of fucking minks not have decency or manners in a block of flats. Junkies. Always junkies.