aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Nothing annoys me more than when the main contestant runs over to kiss/hug someone who has just opened a box containing a low number.

They didn't do anything to help you, they just opened a random fucking box :swearing:

It would be acceptable however if this reaction was reflected for bad results and upon seeing a large red, ran over to punch/ slap/ spit on/ insult/ piss on the shoes of whichever gimp had opened the box.

• Upvote 1

What I hate about is that the contestants are all people who can afford to take a few weeks off work to stand around and chat to mr blobby's fucking sidekick, all the while their dole payments are rolling the fuck in.

No different from the guys buying lottery tickets or spending all day betting the horses.

Get a fucking job you slack arsed cunts!

xx

EDIT: if they did what Adam suggest, I'd probably watch it. I have slightly more respect for people who win skill games.

They record like six shows a day, so it's not weeks off work, probably only one week tops. I was slightly disappointed when I found this out because I too found pleasure in hating for that reason.

*sticks fingers in ears*

LAAALALALALLALALALALA!

In that case I revert to all the other gloriously valid reasons posted before me to hate the shit out of it.

Plus Edmonds looks like a slightly rapey-er Richard Branson IMO and I hate that cunt too.

xx

I hate teh fact people get so upset about dealing on 20000 and having a box with 100000 inside. "I've lost to the banker. I've lost all that money".

No, you haven't. Say you came to the show with X money. You now have x + 20000. You could have had x + 1000. But you didn't . You've still made money even if you walk away with 1p. Unless you quit your job to win 250000, you're always going to win. No matter what. And that's shit. You should lose.

You should have to pay the difference or something. Teach 'em a lesson.

I hate teh fact people get so upset about dealing on 20000 and having a box with 100000 inside. "I've lost to the banker. I've lost all that money".

No, you haven't. Say you came to the show with X money. You now have x + 20000. You could have had x + 1000. But you didn't . You've still made money even if you walk away with 1p. Unless you quit your job to win 250000, you're always going to win. No matter what. And that's shit. You should lose.

You should have to pay the difference or something. Teach 'em a lesson.

One of the boxes should contain poisonous snakes.

Or a bomb.

xx

Or a bomb.

xx

Yeah, or at least slime and chicken guts and shit. Bush tucker trial style.

That's it! You have to open a certain amount of boxes. To raise cash. Some have loadsamoney. Some have small amounts of money and others have mingin' stuff.

Better show right there. Put it on after 10 and get some tits on the go and I'd buy the bloody boxset.

Guest idol_wild

Or a bomb.

xx

Nah, that is only a hindrance to the box-opener. And let's be fair, there are sometimes really tidy birds opening those boxes. Let's not bomb them.

Instead, I say the main contestant just gets circled and ritually battered by the other contestants. And the banker.