aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Just a few examples in my facebook stream right now.

"loves not getting hangovers"

"oh dear drunk ***** was a bit of a tit last night!"

"Had ***** appear at my door this morning to get me showered and ready for hangover food. what would i do without her! X"

"is feeling rough"

I also dislike it when people do that thing where they refer to themselves in the third person in their status's because there name is there at the start. Might just delete facebook.

What kind of mates do you have that are all cunted on a Wednesday night?

I make an effort of trying to remember what i had on a night out but the people who go around advertising it really get on my tits, i've seen facebook updates of people listing their drinks, pricks. I think i'm guiltly of the "i'm so drunk" scenario, not in "how crazy am i?" kinda way, more in a "i'm not feeling very well, i'll be with you in a minute".

Guest idol_wild
Wednesday is 'student night' these days isn't it?

xx

Every night is a 'student night', it appears.

I fucking hate students.

I also fucking hate nights.

So I hate student nights even more.

Fuck off, students...and fuck off nights.

I hate people who every single day can't wait until it's the weekend so they can get drunk. Fuck off. If all you live for is the few hours on a Friday night where you might end up a bit more annoying than you already are, then you're wasting my air.

I look forward to a a lot of different days for a lot of different reasons. I never look forward to drinking. I enjoy a tipple here and there. But it's not normally the highlight of my week.

Also, if you hate your job so much that you want it to be Friday when it's Monday: change career.

I've started university tail end of last year and the first couple of weeks I went out most nights, now I keep it to Fridays and/or Saturdays. Genuinely baffled as to how you can still enjoy or afford a night out on the tiles if you're doing it so often. Then again I fucking hate going out, much to my girlfriends chagrin.

Also, students that don't work, although that's not so much a pet hate as just a slight irritance. If someones parents want to pay for them I actually have nothing against that, but I find work quite cathartic and I would get bored very quickly (i.e now) if I didn't have at least a part-time job when I was at uni.

Drinking beer at the weekend is definitely my highlight of the week, I quite like the rest of the week too though.

Drinking the beer isn't the sum total of your enjoyment, though, surely?

Relaxing knowing you don't have work to get up for in the morning, not having to think about that tricky supplier you have to call back (or whatever) for a few days. That's the best part about my weekend.

The beer definitely helps too, though.

I hate people who every single day can't wait until it's the weekend so they can get drunk. Fuck off. If all you live for is the few hours on a Friday night where you might end up a bit more annoying than you already are, then you're wasting my air.

I look forward to a a lot of different days for a lot of different reasons. I never look forward to drinking. I enjoy a tipple here and there. But it's not normally the highlight of my week.

Also, if you hate your job so much that you want it to be Friday when it's Monday: change career.

Everyone lives for the weekend, no matter how great their job is. Unless they work the weekends, then they can't wait for it to be Monday. I hate weekends. I'd rather work it and have weekdays off. Weekdays are ace. I also wish I never had to sleep. I'd have so much time to do more stuff. When I get home, I realistically have 4 hours me-time before I have to start considering sleeping. Obviously I ignore these urges and stretch the me-time to about 7 hours and operate on about 5 hours sleep.

My bed time gets later and later every week though. I'm going to see if I can completely phase sleep out by a simple weening process.

Guest Bob Knob
Everyone lives for the weekend, no matter how great their job is. Unless they work the weekends, then they can't wait for it to be Monday. I hate weekends. I'd rather work it and have weekdays off. Weekdays are ace. I also wish I never had to sleep. I'd have so much time to do more stuff. When I get home, I realistically have 4 hours me-time before I have to start considering sleeping. Obviously I ignore these urges and stretch the me-time to about 7 hours and operate on about 5 hours sleep.

My bed time gets later and later every week though. I'm going to see if I can completely phase sleep out by a simple weening process.

Agreed. Working in retail means I rarely have weekends off but I'm not fussed. Weekends are shit for drinking because the level of morons in town increase. Fuck weekends.

Cool story etc...

"loves not getting hangovers"

"oh dear drunk ***** was a bit of a tit last night!"

"Had ***** appear at my door this morning to get me showered and ready for hangover food. what would i do without her! X"

"is feeling rough"

An exchange I've just encountered on Facebook:

A: its NEVER too early to start drinking. I am when i get homeeee :D

B: Ok I will wait for you!

A: probably best. I'm starting to wonder if i'll even make it to liquid....

C: Omg I agree with A,its never too early.have a bev on my behalf :)

B: Lol A we WILL MAKE IT!!!!

I keep these people on my "friends" list solely because I like reading things that annoy me sometimes. Touch me I'm sick.

Can't believe people still watch Deal or No Deal. I enjoyed it a bit when it started in my lazy student days. At least at the start no one pretended it wasn't just a game of blind luck. As soon as every contestant one there was someone with an x-factor style sob story who also had a secret number picking technique it became something incredibly awful.

I do like Deal Or No Deal admittedly but am finding myself liking it less and less with the new extended format. Just an exercise from Channel 4 to make more money via an extra ad break. There's too much pissing about and Edmunds engaging in cringe worthy banter with the contestants. It was much better when 45 minutes and they just got on with the actual job of opening the boxes.