aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Mice. Or more specifically the mouse who's taken up occupancy in our flat. I caught the little fuck under my bin. I. Caught. Him. Slipped a board under, lift it all up and the little cunt squeezes out as I turn it over and runs off into the darkness.

Fuck humane traps. I want him to suffer. I want his shitty little mouse life to play out in front of his eyes during a long prolonged death.

Should also point that this mouse was in one of the flats upstairs originally. They caught it, but instead of killing or releasing it outside, THEY RELEASED IT BACK INTO A HOLE IN THEIR FLOOR. FOR THE BANTER. BANTER! Fucking Jack Wills-clad, yacht club student cunt-weasels.

So I set up 2 traps last night, and today came home to 2 dead peanut-butter-craving-vermin-cunts. Fucking result. I think the bloodlust might be starting to get to me.

On the downside, there might be more mice than I initially expected.

So I set up 2 traps last night, and today came home to 2 dead peanut-butter-craving-vermin-cunts. Fucking result. I think the bloodlust might be starting to get to me.

On the downside, there might be more mice than I initially expected.

Where there is one or two...... there is usually nine or ten ! :down:

Just thought I'd cheer you up with that ..... :laughing:

I tend to tip people if it's below a rounded figure. like if it's a 4 quid taxi i give em 5. I've found myself giving em funny numbers like 6 if the taxi is 4.60+.

I used to tip the hairdresser but Not so much anymore 'cause I'm usually a flat tenner. Plus her boobs don't brush my neck.

Everyone else gets a tip unless I'm paying by card. And even then if it's shit weather and I've paid pizza hut by card the delivery guy still might get a quid.

Those shits that don't actually come out. Resulting in far too much wiping and occaisionally dirty fingers.

And the fact the toilet at work doesn't fill up again fast enough so i had to shit, wipe, flush, wipe and leave toilet paper in. And I don't think i'm finished wiping but i couldn't fill the toilet with paper since it wont flush for a few minutes. Might pop through again before lunch.

You should get more fibre in your diet.

My shitting is normally great. It's normally an enjoyable experience. I'm just having one of those days I think.

Update: Went back, no one had been to toilet so my shitty paper was there. Wiped some more. Flushed then wiped again. Clean enough I think. Might get an itch later but I'll live.

My shitting is normally great. It's normally an enjoyable experience. I'm just having one of those days I think.

Update: Went back, no one had been to toilet so my shitty paper was there. Wiped some more. Flushed then wiped again. Clean enough I think. Might get an itch later but I'll live.

Pet Hate:

When you wipe your ass til it's red raw but still get an itchy sphincter later on!

xx

on the current trend:

the shitter in my house, fart loudly in it an it will block up, how could someone fuck up the design of a toilet so bad that it doesn't pass an average size piece of shit without backing up!!

off trend:

couriers, booked one last Tuesday to collect and deliver and Ebay item on Thursday. Its Monday and still no sign so I called up and they agreed to collect today giving no reason as to why no one showed up on Thursday. The guy looking for his purchase also called up today and they told him they would collected 09:20 tomorrow. I check with them again and they agreed that it will be collected tomorrow but between 09:00 and 17:00...... o_O

Please keep us updated on the itchiness on yr arse throughout the day.