aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

No mate.... Manchester (the city) is in Greater Manchester, which actually is part of Lancashire......Cheshire on the other hand, is the next county south of Lancashire !!

:)

Ok, ok. No need to get smarmy. Man, I need to brush up on my Cheshire/Lancashire differentiation skills (Reeves and Mortimer could probably help). By the end of the week i will know all of the towns in Greater Manchester that belong to Cheshire and those that belong to Lancashire. You'll see.

I like Irn Bru and sausages but putting the 2 together is just mental. Mind you as a nation we deep fry Mars bars so I guess it figures we should take our best soft drink and get some saturated fat in there.

Have you ever had a deep fried Mars bar? I got one once a couple of years ago. Awful. It was so sweet I got about halfway through it then I almost started hallucinating from the sugar high, so I gave the rest to some seagulls.

Have you ever had a deep fried Mars bar? I got one once a couple of years ago. Awful. It was so sweet I got about halfway through it then I almost started hallucinating from the sugar high, so I gave the rest to some seagulls.

Why does a deep fried mars bar have more sugar than a non fried mars bar?

It doesn't but the frying process draws the sugar out of the chocolate, nougat and caramel and makes it taste so, so much sweeter.

Made up science rocks.

Incidentally, I used to eat them all the time when I was younger. Reckon it would kill me now though.

The sun is shining brightly and there is not a cloud in the sky here in East Anglia... a lovely breeze is coming into my flat from outside....

Then fucking flies go and spoil my state of karma, buzzing around going nowhere doing nothing but annoying the shit out of me. what is the fucking point of fucking flies? such a fucking useless creature, I spend half my life in summer chasing those fuckers around with fly spray or trying to whack them with a newspaper if I've mislaid the fly spray. I mean sort it out God, what on earth were you thinking of???

Wasps are equally annoying but we don't seem to get so many round here and they're easier to splat.

Despite the fact it was allegedly invented in my hometown I haven't, the mere thought of it actually makes me feel quite ill.

When Nev lies about Carlton Palmer being at the Beer Festival, when he actually wasn't. Guy can't be trusted.

Funny, my pet hate is recieving abuse after others are too slow to traverse the length of the concourse in order to see Carlton Palmer.

Oh, and the kind of cunt who thinks it's a bit wacky to wear a hawaiian shirt. Especially in combination with a ridiculous quiff. (Murrr, guess who!)

Despite the fact it was allegedly invented in my hometown I haven't, the mere thought of it actually makes me feel quite ill.

No allegedly about it. When we were at school a friend of mine went down to London and appeared on The Time, The Place with the owner of The Haven to talk about them as he ate a mars bar supper most days for lunch. Rumour was that it was an idiot in our year at school that first asked for one.

Like Nev, I don't think I could eat one now. Certainly not with chips as a meal, perhaps with some ice cream as a dessert.

Sadly the Haven owner who first dipped the Mars Bar in batter is a cousin of mine. He is deeply ashamed of this. (The Mars thing, not being my cousin, although I expect that doesn't fill him with pride either).

Sausage flavours I look forward to sampling...

Rabbit & Laphroaig

Venison & Bona cola

Badger & Creamola Foam

A new addition to my hate list - early nineties dance music. The cunt living across the road from me is blasting out this YouTube - 2 Unlimited - No limit with all windows and doors open, over and over again :swearing:

EDIT: Now it's the M People.

No Limits is an incredible song. It hasn't diminished in the slightest since its heady days as a Primary 6 Youth Club classic. Not sure if it'd like to hear it looped out of a guy's window, though...

Guest Bob Knob
No Limits is an incredible song. It hasn't diminished in the slightest since its heady days as a Primary 6 Youth Club classic. Not sure if it'd like to hear it looped out of a guy's window, though...

I can't decide what's more disturbing...the fact that he's now playing Mr. Vain - Culture Beat or that he looks like Charles Bronson and still lives with his ma'.

I can't decide what's more disturbing...the fact that he's now playing Mr. Vain - Culture Beat or that he looks like Charles Bronson and still lives with his ma'.

This is incredible. I want a BBC News style scrolling tickertape telling what this guy is doing. He must surely have some kind of mix cd. Has Maximum 1993 been released recently, or something?

I haven't had a deep fried mars bars in years. I might s(p)oil myself after work.

Next on the list of hates - Idiot yuppy admin / office workers who complain about being overweight because their job entails them to be sitting at a desk for numerous hours and this them not getting out and about and the required amount of daily excersize. As the engorge themselves onto burger and chips from a burger van.

Is there anything to prove that lazy fat fucks are genetically ignorant or does it just come with the awesome couch slouch lifestyle?

By the way this is not a personal afront towards all overweight,obese or people that may have an eating disorder. Just cunts who do fuck all and moan about it.

GO SUCK ON A USED JOHNNY YOU WRETCHED LAND WHALE !!!