aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Any pubs nearby? Good excuse to nip off for a pint and use the facilities if there's someone you can leave to wait for the drain dude.

alas, she was working so i was on my tod with my exceptionally impatient bowels, got there in the end though. I dont think i have ever written a cheque so quickly in my life....

Guest Bob Knob
alas, she was working so i was on my tod with my exceptionally impatient bowels, got there in the end though. I dont think i have ever written a cheque so quickly in my life....

:laughing:

A few weeks back, I watched a bit of it for the first time in over 10 years. When did Edge become one of the main guys? He used to be one of the bit-part guys, that no one really cared for like Mark Henry and that one that used to bring out all the hookers.

All aboard the hoe train!

Fucking O2.

Got called a while back saying they could save me money by going on a sim only contract. Agreed, and got it set up. After reviewing the package, I would end up not saving any money, and decided I was better sticking with what I've got with pay as you go. Read small print and I can cancel for no charge within first 14 days. So I cancelled it, sent the stuff back to them and my pay as you go still wroks. Easy.

The cunts have just taken money by direct debit form my account.

Fucking arseholes.

Desperately poor local journalism that tries to put a local twist on world events to fill column inches. Case in point: There is no news from Pittodrie and there's a back page to fill in the Evening Express. Let's ask former Aberdeen player Colin Woodthorpe, who is English, what advice he has for Fabio Capello.

Ex-Aberdeen FC defenders warning to Capello - Evening Express

Are you listening Fabio? Colin Woodthorpe has a warning for you.

Desperately poor local journalism that tries to put a local twist on world events to fill column inches. Case in point: There is no news from Pittodrie and there's a back page to fill in the Evening Express. Let's ask former Aberdeen player Colin Woodthorpe, who is English, what advice he has for Fabio Capello.

Ex-Aberdeen FC defenders warning to Capello - Evening Express

Are you listening Fabio? Colin Woodthorpe has a warning for you.

fucking hell even by the usual disgustingly low standards of local journalism, thats poor! he doesnt even play for aberdeen anymore! i'm sure his comments have been passed onto mr capello in south africa!

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

I. Fucking. Hate. Women.

I'm gonna be a gay guy from now on and see if that works better.

I've had this conversation before and the ultimate conclusion was:

'harder slaps and stubble rash'

nae good.

I. Fucking. Hate. Women.

I'm gonna be a gay guy from now on and see if that works better.

Did warn you, chimp. :(

Just say you're bi, everyone else pretends they are these days. :D

Downside for a bloke in this case is your chances with women stay the same and you quadruple your chances of getting one up the dunger...

Most definitely not :up:, it'll make your eyes water...

Did warn you, chimp. :(

Just say you're bi, everyone else pretends they are these days. :D

Downside for a bloke in this case is your chances with women stay the same and you quadruple your chances of getting one up the dunger...

Most definitely not :up:, it'll make your eyes water...

Maybe it'll be thumbs up as well. He can live in hope.

right, proper pet hate right here...

just moving in to find my new hoose has got a blocked waste water drain outside my kitchen window. now, i have to wait for the drain boy to pitch up and fix it before i can drop my guts, which incidentally, i am fucking bursting to do. and since i have just moved in i dont find it particularly acceptable to chap on the neighbours door and say

' alrite gaj, i have just moved in next door, do you mind if i pinch off a monster loaf in your lavvy real quick?'

gay gay GAY!

Not quite the same, but yesterday I had my tea, yet hadn't had a shit all day. After I finished was sitting playing Splinter Cell and my flatmate had just gotten in the bath. Then it happened. Got scared I was actually about to explode all over my couch.

Luckily I live directly across the road from a pub, and one of the doors lets you access the toilet without actually going into or through the main bar, so shot across there.

It was explosive. Thank fuck for that pub.

Or you could, ahem, start using these boards to try and get laid. :)

Abuse your moderator position, bet you'll be amazed what some girls would do for a year's free "supporter" status.

:D

A good plan, except that there are only about 4 girls on here, and I know for a fact that one of them is a lesbian! And the others? Well I can only speculate, but they're probably swamp-donkeys. This is the internet after all... :D

The guy at my work. I try to make pleasantries with him, because I can't be doing with his shite, but he's such a fucking cunt it makes my skin crawl. Today, he upped himself in my estimations. A colleague was having a conversation with someone else at the other end of the office. The guy stood up and tried calling her over mid-conversation. He could see they were talking, but he kept yelling for her to come over. She didn't. She did the "two minutes" hand gesture, indicating she was busy and would be over shortly. He went fucking berserk. He kicked over his own chair with rage, and exclaimed that he hates it when people ignore him, and how it's "so fucking rude", yet somehow, breaking up someones conversation by yelling across the room must be perfectly ample. His daily rants usually entail how rude and selfish people are, but he contradicts this daily by generally being a self-important prick. Amongst the worst human beings I've ever met.

The guy at my work. I try to make pleasantries with him, because I can't be doing with his shite, but he's such a fucking cunt it makes my skin crawl. Today, he upped himself in my estimations. A colleague was having a conversation with someone else at the other end of the office. The guy stood up and tried calling her over mid-conversation. He could see they were talking, but he kept yelling for her to come over. She didn't. She did the "two minutes" hand gesture, indicating she was busy and would be over shortly. He went fucking berserk. He kicked over his own chair with rage, and exclaimed that he hates it when people ignore him, and how it's "so fucking rude", yet somehow, breaking up someones conversation by yelling across the room must be perfectly ample. His daily rants usually entail how rude and selfish people are, but he contradicts this daily by generally being a self-important prick. Amongst the worst human beings I've ever met.

Sounds like he's just counting down the days til he storms the place with a sub machine gun and fucks you all up. I'd start wearing a bulletproof vest to work if I were you. Or just pretending to like him. Just do not, repeat do not ignore him.