aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

McFlurrys. When did they go shit? We went to get one today, and we were originally given two that were rock hard, as if they'd been left over and put in the freezer for a while. Even so, Ice Cream shouldn't go that hard when frozen. We got them replaced, and they were clearly watered down. They cream was seperating from the water, and started to bare resemblance to the consistency of cottage cheese, which makes sense. If there was water in it, then it would go solid in the freezer. Was crap anyway. Tasted like ice. No cream.

Job interviews! Especially for jobs you really want. I hate bigging myself up and thinking up examples of when I demonstrated this or that quality. there must be a better way to dish out jobs to the right people other than nerve racking formal interviews.
Go back to Russia, Commie.

Jobbies that aren't quite ready. Tricked by my own bowels. Fucking waste of time.

I was up all night with the squits. Had to do two watery poos in the luxury of the Stag toilets then race home too avoid seepage. Must have eaten something bad I suppose. I'm walking like a cowboy today.

On the plus side, I have the day off work which I'll probably get paid for and I feel fine now.

How are everyone's bowels today?

I was up all night with the squits. Had to do two watery poos in the luxury of the Stag toilets then race home too avoid seepage. Must have eaten something bad I suppose. I'm walking like a cowboy today.

On the plus side, I have the day off work which I'll probably get paid for and I feel fine now.

How are everyone's bowels today?

Sounds like you got bummed. :down:

That guy in town who potters about every day asking if there's anywhere the homeless can get a meal, then asking for change. I get him at least twice a week. The cunt needs to remember my face. He still keeps trying even though the past few times, I've just walked right past him and said 'No'.

That guy in town who potters about every day asking if there's anywhere the homeless can get a meal, then asking for change. I get him at least twice a week. The cunt needs to remember my face. He still keeps trying even though the past few times, I've just walked right past him and said 'No'.

Yes. He is a human goldfish. I've tried saying MacDonalds or similar to try and make myself stick in his mind, the last time he actually managed to walk backwards beside me I said 'You tried that one on me 2 days ago' (which was true) and he got teh most indignant look on his face, as if I am just not playing ball by listening to his tired patter. It doesn't help that he seems to possess an eminently smackable coupon.

My pet hate today is skateboarders. Or at the least the skateboarder earlier who was skating down Belmont Street whilst towing a suitcase. Spotty gimp. If you read this site, yes you. Spotty, green checked shirt sporting, ignorant gimp.

He doesn't get arsey if you look him square in the eye and say "fuck off, mate", just moves on without trying to argue the point. He got that today and then the thousand-yard stare into the distance from me. It's a great look if you can perfect it. :)

But yeah, one of these days he's going to catch the wrong person in a bad mood and get the fuck smashed out of him. And deserve it.

:up:

Yes!

I was talking about him to my friends today. I've not encountered the guy in a while, but he used to ask my friend and I after work every week as we'd be sitting at the bus stop. Every sunday without fail we'd give him the same suggestions, after which he'd immediately say, "Nah, they're closed..."

Apparently he's been down pestering people at the bus station. His new tactic is to target people who are sitting on benches as they've less chance of just walking away.

Guest idol_wild

Bands.

I'm booking a UK tour for a band and they are requesting that I book their friend's band as a tour support.

Umm, it doesn't quite work like that.

Dancing with a girl for ages, and her voluntarily GIVING you her number without you asking, only for you to type it wrong. I can't think of many more times I've been more fucking annoyed at myself.

What a nightmare! The rare occurence when a girl is offering her number I'd get her to put the number in my phone or atleast write it on a coaster. After a few dozen this phone is like trying to work out the meaning of life.

Latest pet hate is a new one but the past few nights I have either been sleep walking or just been getting up in a total daze. So far in my sleep I have consumed two pints of milk,four cans of beer,tin of pineapple chunks and last night I had a big bottle of lucozade.

I have zero recollection of this happening but it's just shit.