aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Had a cracker with someone asking for money the other day. Guy walked up to me the other night:

"Here mate you able to spare 1 for the bus?"

"No sorry I'm actually just going to get money out myself."

"Oh you're going to get money out? Well we can work something out, I've got 9 on me..."

"Well you can use that for the bus then."

Heard him mutter "Ah shit" under his breath following that. Brilliant.

Drunken neds on George Street.

Was walking past Greig Court on way to DROSSSSSS practice. Saw a total mess of a ned getting picked up off the ground by two mates. As I passed him I heard "here, you skater fuck" and more more and rambling as I kept on my way. Then heard his friend say "man, just stop it". Turned around and there's drunken ned staggering towards me with his shirt off and a bloody nose. Threw a punch which completely missed me, and chucked him to the ground. He stood up and told me to punch him. Told him he'd been punched already. HE threw another punch at mid-air. Fell over again. Picked him up and sent him back to his friends, who apologised, despite not trying to stop him.

What was the point? Idiots.

Was walking past Greig Court on way to DROSSSSSS practice. Saw a total mess of a ned getting picked up off the ground by two mates. As I passed him I heard "here, you skater fuck" and more more and rambling as I kept on my way. Then heard his friend say "man, just stop it". Turned around and there's drunken ned staggering towards me with his shirt off and a bloody nose. Threw a punch which completely missed me, and chucked him to the ground. He stood up and told me to punch him. Told him he'd been punched already. HE threw another punch at mid-air. Fell over again. Picked him up and sent him back to his friends, who apologised, despite not trying to stop him.

Just an average Wednesday. Sounds like he loves to fight. Neat!

I currently hate neighbours who, for some inexplicable reason, choose to move out of their flat at 5:00 in the morning, like they did this morning. It was loud, and I had the bedroom window open because it's hot at nights. Then they started to argue very loudly on the street, at 5 in the fucking morning. They also dropped and smashed something prior to the argument. Perhaps it was what the argument was about. I don't care what you broke, don't be fucking loud on the street at 5 in the morning. I am shattered this morning, as they woke me up several times with their shouting. Our street seems to be a haven for folk who want to be loud as fuck at times when the majority of people are sleeping.

Why would you move house at 5 in the morning anyway? There's no excuse for it. Even if they have a valid excuse for it, I'm not listening.

hahahahaha think this was the guy who came into the northern after you left with a bocket in his back pocket and got chucked out by Carina, said he got into a fight with his cousin who is one of the mccallisters....

Making plans with a friend, who is at times unreliable, but actually getting the plans properly organised and hoping that going to see Eclipse and some vampires would cheer her up from her post-break up heartbreak... but no no. Got a text at half 9 this morning to say her sister was ill so there was no one to look after the puppy!! ARGH! Annoyed. But least I'll be able to see the Argentina-Germany game.

Also... my new neighbour. He thinks it's appropriate to have his phone calls out the window and to smoke out said window allowing the smoke to blow through my bedroom window!! He's also incredibly noisy and it sounds like he's dragging furniture over the floor late at night or early in the morning!

Also... my new neighbour. He thinks it's appropriate to have his phone calls out the window and to smoke out said window allowing the smoke to blow through my bedroom window!! He's also incredibly noisy and it sounds like he's dragging furniture over the floor late at night or early in the morning!

Get a window box and water it at the times he's having a smoke. sorted :up:

That wouldn't work unfortunately he's next door so the windows are side by side. He could easily go to the otherside of his bay window but that's too easy.

Just tell him to politely fuck off ... Or when he is having a smoke just attach some coat hangers together and knock the fag out of his hand. That should show him.

Guest idol_wild

People immediately noticing themselves on the big screen at the World Cup when the camera focuses in on them. Are you not watching the game, rather than the screen?

Watch the fucking game, you absolute jizz socks.

Guest idol_wild
It's the two faced bastards who are watching their team losing all glum faced, head in hands and close to tears...wait, wait...LOOK!!! I'M ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Precisely. Bunch of phoney tit biscuits.

Dancing with a girl for ages, and her voluntarily GIVING you her number without you asking, only for you to type it wrong. I can't think of many more times I've been more fucking annoyed at myself.

Now she'll wonder why you never called... the tragedy! If you keep going to the same places the chances of bumping into her again are high. I have my fingers crossed for you.

I had a bit of a Serendipity moment this weekend when the girl I bumped into heading home was the first girl I spoke to on my way into town. Stuff like that happens all the time and if it doesn't you just bump into someone else... ;)

Anyway, back to Pet Hates:

Getting an itch in the exact same place as a bruise. To scratch or not to scratch. That is the question.

T4 on the beach. What a load of utter bollocks. Is it just the editted TV footage or does each act literally just go on stage for one or two songs? I also hate that the presenters are always going on about the "freshest" new music. That's gay.

What a bunch of cunts.

T4 on the beach. What a load of utter bollocks. Is it just the editted TV footage or does each act literally just go on stage for one or two songs? I also hate that the presenters are always going on about the "freshest" new music. That's gay.

What a bunch of cunts.

Any attempt by TV to get down with the kids is always an embarrassment!

I haven't slept properly in a couple of weeks, it's too stuffy and uncomfortable, fuck you summer. Just be sunny but comfortable in temperature.

I keep falling asleep trying to watch a flick in the evening because I'm tired and then can't sleep later on because I've already napped and it's still too stuffy.

The guy at work who steals my football opinons. He asks me about the World Cup, what I thought of the games, and my predictions for the upcoming games. Then later, he phones his mate, and just repeats everything I said. I sit right next to him, and can hear the whole thing. Fuck off. I also told him on Friday that I thought Germany would beat Argentina. He's got his predictions pencilled in on his wall chart, with Argentina in the semis. First thing he said this morning was "I told you Germany would win. Nobody ever listens to me"

What a gargantuan bastard