aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Bob Knob
Is nyum nyum nyum acceptable or does it fall under the same umbrella? Details like this are important.

It falls under the same umbrella. As do people who say "lol" "t'internet" and "brb"

Yes those people - CUNTS!

One I have mentioned earlier but has arose again again - People who feel the need to screech,groan,whine and moan whilst on the toilet. There is no need. I know having a good shit can almost be as good as a semi decent shag but come on dinna have an fucking orgasm over it.

Shit yer weight, wipe,cleans hands and be silently delighted until you eat again.

Sure I've mentioned this story before but here it comes again...

Was once sitting in Schipol airport, on the bog. Heard a guy in cubicle next to me. Here's how it sounded

UUUUNNNHHHHH

UUUUUNNNNNHHHH

HYUUUUNNNNNNNG

*plop*

"OOOOOOH YEAAAAAH"

While cleaning my hands, he came out. Fucking cowboy hat and everything. Best bloke ever.

Oh, and I say lol, t'internet, roflcopter etc in real life. But as my reputation points will show you, I'm fucking better than you, so fuck off. (Unless you're Soda Jerk, in which case, fuck back on).

Was once sitting in Schipol airport, on the bog. Heard a guy in cubicle next to me. Here's how it sounded

UUUUNNNHHHHH

UUUUUNNNNNHHHH

HYUUUUNNNNNNNG

*plop*

"OOOOOOH YEAAAAAH"

While cleaning my hands, he came out. Fucking cowboy hat and everything. Best bloke ever.

Oh, and I say lol, t'internet, roflcopter etc in real life. But as my reputation points will show you, I'm fucking better than you, so fuck off. (Unless you're Soda Jerk, in which case, fuck back on).

Fuck Soda Jerk and fuck you too. I retired as rep points champion. I was a zillion points ahead of both of you chumps before I was promoted due to my sheer awsomeness,

:princess:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

UUUUNNNHHHHH

UUUUUNNNNNHHHH

HYUUUUNNNNNNNG

*plop*

"OOOOOOH YEAAAAAH"

Fuck Soda Jerk and fuck you too. I retired as rep points champion. I was a zillion points ahead of both of you chumps before I was promoted due to my sheer awsomeness,

:princess:

You waived your bragging rights to become a forum fascist, so I have no quams in negating your score. Fuckig Nazi.

People who commentate on live sporting events on threads on internet forums. ;)

The Punktastic forums are terrible for this. It's one thing to actually comment on something that just happened and speak about it, but about a dozen or so will just type in "GOAL" OR "FOUL" and even "HALF TIME" as soon as it happens. Absolutely fuckpiss mental freaks.

You waived your bragging rights to become a forum fascist, so I have no quams in negating your score. Fuckig Nazi.

I can't hear you over my 3 stars.

There's only one way to settle this. A three way wrestling match, on the Moorings dancefloor, all of us stripped to the waist and covered in sardine oil. Last man standing is crowned Aberdeen Music Champion.

Teabags you work there, make this happen.

Militant vegetarians. Listen fucknut, you choose not to eat meat and I respect that, just the same way as I choose to enjoy eating smooshed up bits of dead animal between two bits of bread, and I would appreciate being able to do so without having propaganda and Smiths album titles thrown around. Take your iron-deficient blood and fuck off. Also your farts smell really bad from all the vegetables. So stick that in your courgette and smoke it, hippy.

Militant vegetarians. Listen fucknut, you choose not to eat meat and I respect that, just the same way as I choose to enjoy eating smooshed up bits of dead animal between two bits of bread, and I would appreciate being able to do so without having propaganda and Smiths album titles thrown around. Take your iron-deficient blood and fuck off. Also your farts smell really bad from all the vegetables. So stick that in your courgette and smoke it, hippy.
Your stomach is a graveyard.

Interestingly enough, during the entire 21 years I ate meat I don't think I ever had any vegetarian lecture me on eating meat and I went out with one for a couple of years. Once I stopped eating meat a few years ago though I am regularly subjected to rants about how 'eating meat is natural' and 'animals will still die so I might as well have a steak'.

If you want something picked up, I could maybe do it in my van sometime. Just a one off mind.

Cheers for the offer Bri, that is very much appreciated! I had my mum's Ford Puma and somehow managed to fit my drumkit, all hardware (lots of cymbal stands!), Orange 1x12 and a couple of other things in! Only had to make a second trip to get my Dean (case is huge!).

I really need to get something some day so I can constantly move my 4x12 around!

Cheers again though! :up: