aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Fucking shoulder pain. To quote myself on Faceboob:

Dear shoulder. Today I've given you a hot

water bottle, a hot bath, a cold shower, an ice pack, a massage and

enough codiene to down a small elephant. Why do you still hurt?

I spent the first half of yesterday just stuck in bed lying flat on my back because I physically couldn't move my head, neck or arms.

on the england being everywhere issue i have just ignored the whole thing and it really is quite easy. dont listen to talksport or five live or read the newspapers... easy! cant avoid the flags thing but i just block it out. look at the end of the day the world cup is only once every four years!

and when i was in scotland in 1998 and the scots qualified, radio scotland, local news and the papers were harping on and on and on about it in the same way! the scots go on about that victory against england in 1967 as much as england go on about winning the thing in 66!!!!

Rashad Evans.

I so hope that's not related to the result of Sat's fight (and I know I'm guilty of doing it before) About half an hour left downloading it so I can watch - not read any papers/been online much to avoid it.

Pet hate: possibly quoted - not having internet yet at new flat. Also, moving stresses me the fuck out!

on the england being everywhere issue i have just ignored the whole thing and it really is quite easy. dont listen to talksport or five live or read the newspapers... easy! cant avoid the flags thing but i just block it out. look at the end of the day the world cup is only once every four years!

and when i was in scotland in 1998 and the scots qualified, radio scotland, local news and the papers were harping on and on and on about it in the same way! the scots go on about that victory against england in 1967 as much as england go on about winning the thing in 66!!!!

I started a Facebook group called "I'm Scottish but I'm supporting England at the World Cup".

So far I'm the only member.

Guest idol_wild
I thought you were from Skye or Orkney or Lewis or something. You sound Scottish.

Let's hope he's not one of those types who define their nationality by their parenthood...

Pete Hate: When people define their nationality by their parenthood.

No...you're not quarter Irish and a third Welsh. You were born in England, so you're English.

I started a Facebook group called "I'm Scottish but I'm supporting England at the World Cup".

So far I'm the only member.

I was going to join but I'm only supporting them as far as the Semi-Finals. After that they're on their own.