aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Speaking of Mars, that new ad with a very fat John Barnes... oh deary deary me, he's been a bit of a failure since hanging up his boots.

This is my first world cup in England for 20 years and everywhere I go I see the bloody England flag - outside homes and businesses, on cars etc. its beginning to irritate now. There's a lot of Portugese in the town I live in, should England face them again and lose it could be carnage (was in 2004 and 2006 apparantly!)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Not realising when your stripper ex-neighbour is into you despite her saying several times that she was single and asking me if I was. Fuck my life.

Speaking of Mars, that new ad with a very fat John Barnes... oh deary deary me, he's been a bit of a failure since hanging up his boots.

He just likes a good meal. Must be a great relief after being told what to eat everyday by your coaches until the day you retire. I bet he went out and got a massive bucket of chicken on his last day of professional football. I'm not saying that because he's black either. Just because there's so much of it, they have to serve it in a bucket.

Erratic sleep.

Not a fucking wink last night.

Leads nicely on to mine for today....

BIRDS

The little feathery radges have been waking me up in the middle of the night for a few weeks now, so today I thought I might as well make use of them and got up to record their neddish warblings. I set up a shure unidyne at the loft window at about 3.50 a.m. and settled down expectantly by the recorder. After about an hour and a half of freezing (I was clad only in a Julian Cope T-shirt, vomit fans) I gave up, as the ones who normally make a bit of effort to be tuneful must've been sleeping off a night on the piss, and I was left with a pigeon and the odd seagull.

wirelessly posted (mozilla/5.0 (iphone; u; cpu iphone os 3_1_3 like mac os x; en-us) applewebkit/528.18 (khtml, like gecko) version/4.0 mobile/7e18 safari/528.16)

not realising when your stripper ex-neighbour is into you despite her saying several times that she was single and asking me if i was. Fuck my life.

ygos?

Gladstone wins.

Teabags, why the fuck are you busy poasting about it when you could be nailing a strippurrrr. I had that opportunity once; she slipped me her number but I had to politely decline due to my having a gurlfriend at the time. Wanked myself ragged and cursed my damn conscience ever since.

No longer with the gurl.