aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

er. No they're not. I'm sure all guys on here will vouch for that one.

Regardless i wore one every time and we're still in a wee mess. Anyway the actual pet hate is her seemingly not being in any rush to talk about it or deal with it any time soon.

They usually stop little messes like that one happening, if used properly, hence being fantastic little things.

Are they? I thought it was mostly 'Sex: you're doing it wrong' advice.

I've been catching up. A few pages back it was all commentary on kids running amok in supermarkets.

My Pet Hate for this week is Centre Parcs. Good fun and all but on arrival there is a welcome note that asks you to -

1. Strip the beds priot to departure and leave linen in the hall

2. Take out all the rubbish to the deignated bin areas. Then when you get to the bin areas you find they expect you to segregate between bottles, recyclable and non-recyclable waste. I pay good Council Tax to segregate my own waste at home, thanks, don't need to be doing it on hols.

3. Do all the dishes, dry them and put them back in the cupboards before departure.

I always found the joy of going on holiday and paying for accomodation was not having to worry about these things.

You can't get into your lodge until after 15:30 but have to vacate by 10:00...5.5 hours and you still expect guests to do the work?

That mooncup things are scary as fuck... It's certainly not something they tell you about in Living and Growing, we're told about pads and tampons, and that's it! For that, I'm thankful.

Why on earth would someone leave that lying around?

I have never ever heard of one until this thread. It looks like something Indiana Jones was choosing between in that cave with the knight, now that would be a 'Holey' Grail...rather than catch the blood of Christ however, it would be catch the blood and chunks of womb liver of Sharon 'n' Tracey.

I

3. Do all the dishes, dry them and put them back in the cupboards before departure.

I always found the joy of going on holiday and paying for accomodation was not having to worry about these things.

1 and 2 are fair enough, but I think if you book self catering then you'd assume to do your own dishes.

Fuck being your own maid service though, they can strip the sheets and take the bins out.

I've been catching up. A few pages back it was all commentary on kids running amok in supermarkets.

My Pet Hate for this week is Centre Parcs. Good fun and all but on arrival there is a welcome note that asks you to -

1. Strip the beds priot to departure and leave linen in the hall

2. Take out all the rubbish to the deignated bin areas. Then when you get to the bin areas you find they expect you to segregate between bottles, recyclable and non-recyclable waste. I pay good Council Tax to segregate my own waste at home, thanks, don't need to be doing it on hols.

You can't get into your lodge until after 15:30 but have to vacate by 10:00...5.5 hours and you still expect guests to do the work?

Plinth, my man, which Center Parcs were you at?

We are going to the one near Penrith (Whinfell Forrest) tomorrow.... it seems quite an expensive deal if you want to do a few of the activities (everything is fucking extra money !!!) bike hire, helmets, archery, table tennis, quad biking etc etc..... we BETTER have a good experience after paying out all this, and the kids WILL enjoy it - or else !!

:laughing:

1 and 2 are fair enough, but I think if you book self catering then you'd assume to do your own dishes.

Fuck being your own maid service though, they can strip the sheets and take the bins out.

I didn't mind doing the dishes and would have anyway but thought leaving them on the drier would be adequate.

Plinth, my man, which Center Parcs were you at?

We are going to the one near Penrith (Whinfell Forrest) tomorrow.... it seems quite an expensive deal if you want to do a few of the activities (everything is fucking extra money !!!) bike hire, helmets, archery, table tennis, quad biking etc etc..... we BETTER have a good experience after paying out all this, and the kids WILL enjoy it - or else !!

That's where I was. It is quite expensive for activities but my wee one is only 3 so we were quite limited to what we could do...went bowling one morning, 18 for 45 minutes! Gets more expensive as you progress towards evening in case you were thinking on it...

She was on the pill, but was seemingly useless at sticking too it and skipped days here and there.

Anyway, i'm in a mess, she's a bitch and useless with dealing with the situation. Maybe a little more than just a pet hate.

Christ, how difficult can it be to remember to take a pill once a day? Anyway, this is the ideal time to quote Peter Cushing in "The Curse Of Frankenstein" :

"Why choose me? Pick any man in the village, chances are it's his".

Also, she might be lying to wind you up/get attention. All is not lost, keep your chin, if not your pecker, up.

This is better than the soaps.

:up: