aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

You giving away the results of things i have been patiently avoiding. I feel a covert superman punch coming...

Yeah he was on a media ban so I wasn't allowed to say anything, then I get a bloody step by step text and phone call... I haven't seen it :( I'll punch him in the cock for you :up:

• Upvote 1

I must also add that one of the toddlers was lifted onto the table to be, er, wiped. So, remember that when you open your pre-packed sandwich on a train table. It'd be much more sanitary if you ate it out of your shoes.

Despicable grotty cunts. It was strange. They weren't even minks. Seemed very well spoken, and their kids were mostly very placid and well behaved. Then they dropped their kecks and took a shit infront of everyone. It changed everything.

I was down in Glasgow yesterday and I was in TK Maxx, where someone had dropped a very heavily soiled baby wipe on the shop floor and just left it there. Several people then stood in it, trailing baby shit all over the floor.

To be honest, it was funny more than anything.

Randoms on social networking sites who try to get your attention by relaying their domestic situation to cyberspace but then ask "Who are you?" if you actually respond.

My current pet hate with regards to social networking sites is those Facebook groups that are called things like "You have to see this picture to believe it!" and then if you click on it you have to become a member of the group to see the picture. What's the purpose of those? See how many people I can get to join my pointless group which they'll join, look at the picture and then leave the group again.

My current pet hate with regards to social networking sites is those Facebook groups that are called things like "You have to see this picture to believe it!" and then if you click on it you have to become a member of the group to see the picture. What's the purpose of those? See how many people I can get to join my pointless group which they'll join, look at the picture and then leave the group again.

I never join those pages. Show me the "hilarious" or "shocking" stuff now. If it's good I'll join, if not, fuck off already.

Usually if you type the group title in google you can find out what is in the group, or, if you have Firefox just go to the "View" tab and select "Page Style" and then click "No Style".

The only group on facebook i ever found worth joining was "friends are like potatoes, if you eat them, they die."

True story.

I don't see the point in joining the group though. What happens once you join it? Does everyone sit around and talk about other ways that friends are like potatoes? Good recipes for making bangers & mates? Tales of tying your best buddy up see how much you need to spit on them before they completely dissolve into nothing?

Or is it just a funny statement that someone heard and thought making a group would make him look hilarious to all those that joined, even though they probably didn't think it up themselves?

I don't see the point in joining the group though. What happens once you join it? Does everyone sit around and talk about other ways that friends are like potatoes? Good recipes for making bangers & mates? Tales of tying your best buddy up see how much you need to spit on them before they completely dissolve into nothing?

Or is it just a funny statement that someone heard and thought making a group would make him look hilarious to all those that joined, even though they probably didn't think it up themselves?

Better than the usual I bet one million SCOTS join this group before a million english join a group.

Fuck off. That annoys me as much as Scotland themed tattoos.

Guest idol_wild
People and lifts.

You have to let the people out of the lift before you try and barrel in you spanner. Every fucking day there's some prick that does this.

Absolutely. Same goes for buses.

but then, why use an escalator ?... if it bugs you so much just use stairs !!

(they are designed like that so you don't have to walk up them !!)

patience, my boy, patience.... :)

But it'd be so much easier if people weren't total fucking idiots. THEY ARE SHAPED LIKE STAIRS.

(I get your point but it won't stop me hatin'.)