aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

My dick-face older brother's been at it again. This time was pretty spectacular tho...

On Sunday my mum went on facebook only to find that his relationship status has suddenly changed from "single" to "engaged". She calls him up and asks about it. Only then does he tell her that he is indeed engaged to a girl he's been with a month, met a week before getting together and that she has an 8 month old child by some other guy. A couple days later we find out that he had actually sat down with her and her family of neddish minks to announce said engagement officially. We had no word until mum saw it on facebook. This upset her. Next up, my dad calls him and says he would like it if he came home so he could sit down with him and have a talk regarding this, asking him to bring his fiance with him. Apparently, our family is not only not good enough to tell about the engagement, but also not good enough to come see for another two weeks after finding out.

Seriously, the boy's a cock.

My dick-face older brother's been at it again. This time was pretty spectacular tho...

On Sunday my mum went on facebook only to find that his relationship status has suddenly changed from "single" to "engaged". She calls him up and asks about it. Only then does he tell her that he is indeed engaged to a girl he's been with a month, met a week before getting together and that she has an 8 month old child by some other guy. A couple days later we find out that he had actually sat down with her and her family of neddish minks to announce said engagement officially. We had no word until mum saw it on facebook. This upset her. Next up, my dad calls him and says he would like it if he came home so he could sit down with him and have a talk regarding this, asking him to bring his fiance with him. Apparently, our family is not only not good enough to tell about the engagement, but also not good enough to come see for another two weeks after finding out.

A child by some other guy, a guy from a drug dealer family bahahaha it's going to be a Jeremy Kyle episode :up:

Are you sure you want to be sharing this on Aberdeen-music?

Are you sure you want to be sharing this on Aberdeen-music?

Meh - I don't speak to him anymore. Haven't done for a long time. Last time there was any real communication between us, he tried to fight me and he ended up unconscious due to my long legs and penchant (my new favourite word) for triangle chokes. BJJ!

It's probably the most creative video section by anyone, in any sport, ever. and Pentagram works REALLY well with it.

im frankly amazed at what boarders do these for tricks days. When I used to skate when I was younger I always remember thinking it's only a matter of time before guys have everything licked. don't get me wrong, hitting escalators and escalators underrails are old ones but I was talking about the other tricks!

BT Homehub and it's inability to keep my Xbox NAT open. I want to fucking shoot things goddamnit.

Got my final BT broadband bill for my old flat through this week and they tried to charge me 45 for the Homehub because I cancelled the contract ONE day before I was supposed to. I was never told about any T&C for any equipment, so nae impressed.

And 25 to cancel broadband at any point? Fucking extortion.....

:down:

Honestly what the fuck is the point in underlining every word in a paragraph of a library book, especially when it looks as if the vandal has parkinsons and has scored through 90% of the words... My carpet is now covered in rubbings because I've had to rub out that fuckers "underlinings".

If you want to do that to a book, buy your own or rub it out before you return the bloody thing.

I hate revision...

Gypos - sorry if any read this, but the bulk offend me deeply.

Cleaned place up, doors closed, just have to get changed then I can leave work. Went to do so and find some manky cunt has prised open the automatic doors, gone through to the changing room, had a shower and left a soapy puddle in the showers we'd just cleaned ten mins before. He was still in a cubicle getting dressed, so told the manager, who came back through saying "he looks a hardy bastard... didn't say anything".

Went through, shouted at mink, told him he'd trespassed and committed theft by using the facilities without paying. He was small, ugly and had coated 3/4 of his jaw line in savlon - which he'd kindly wiped the excess of on the ledge by the mirror - and started saying nobody had been at reception. OF COURSE NOT, WE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AT FOUR! (this was after half five) Told him to fuck off and he left giving us dirty looks.

Went back through and realised he'd emptied the contents of his obviously sizeable pockets onto the cubicle floor and half the changing room STANK of his BO.

Happens once every few weeks, we get minks coming in to use the showers, doing their best not to pay, and minking the place up. CUNTS! :swearing:

Gypos - sorry if any read this, but the bulk offend me deeply.

Cleaned place up, doors closed, just have to get changed then I can leave work. Went to do so and find some manky cunt has prised open the automatic doors, gone through to the changing room, had a shower and left a soapy puddle in the showers we'd just cleaned ten mins before. He was still in a cubicle getting dressed, so told the manager, who came back through saying "he looks a hardy bastard... didn't say anything".

Went through, shouted at mink, told him he'd trespassed and committed theft by using the facilities without paying. He was small, ugly and had coated 3/4 of his jaw line in savlon - which he'd kindly wiped the excess of on the ledge by the mirror - and started saying nobody had been at reception. OF COURSE NOT, WE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AT FOUR! (this was after half five) Told him to fuck off and he left giving us dirty looks.

Went back through and realised he'd emptied the contents of his obviously sizeable pockets onto the cubicle floor and half the changing room STANK of his BO.

Happens once every few weeks, we get minks coming in to use the showers, doing their best not to pay, and minking the place up. CUNTS! :swearing:

I'm glad I found these posts as I have the exact same pet hates. I intend to show this to my friends and force them to admit that these are genuine pet hates and not just overly detailed rants about my personal life.

• Upvote 1