aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Thought you rode a bike? Mind you... yanking your crank while pedalling would be an impressive skill

How I get to work depends on whether I've had a wank that morning or not.

Parents, who are happy to take out a potty and what I can only describe as 'disposable baby shit bags', and allow their toddlers to strip half naked, and drop a shit into the potty, right in the middle of the aisle of a train, all whilst a passenger is trying to pass down the aisle. 'Oh, just hang on. My daughter is doing a poo'.

This happened twice, and each time, they carried the bag of baby shit right past me down the aisle, within inches of my face. I think they must have thrown it out of the window, because I can't imagine the bag flushing. The time in which they returned meant they certainly did not wash their hands.

I mean, what the fuck? That is just absolutely vile. If you must insist on your kids shitting in tie-top shit bags, then at least take the whole potty unit into the toilet, and not, you know, about 1 metre from where I'm sitting. Grotesque.

Fucking despicable, that isn't even funny. Fucking horrible. People are fucking horrible. People are fucking disgusting.

Dreading the Elgin train tomorrow now...

:down:

Parents, who are happy to take out a potty and what I can only describe as 'disposable baby shit bags', and allow their toddlers to strip half naked, and drop a shit into the potty, right in the middle of the aisle of a train, all whilst a passenger is trying to pass down the aisle. 'Oh, just hang on. My daughter is doing a poo'.

This happened twice, and each time, they carried the bag of baby shit right past me down the aisle, within inches of my face. I think they must have thrown it out of the window, because I can't imagine the bag flushing. The time in which they returned meant they certainly did not wash their hands.

I mean, what the fuck? That is just absolutely vile. If you must insist on your kids shitting in tie-top shit bags, then at least take the whole potty unit into the toilet, and not, you know, about 1 metre from where I'm sitting. Grotesque.

Engorged. Contemplating fap.

Also, Slutbags; what's the big deal about leaving the toiletseat up? You have to put it down before you piss, and when I go after you, I have to put it back up. What's the difference?

This train shitting thing is bizarre. I have young kids myself and am therefore tolerant of most stuff, screaming etc, but this is mental.

If they are out of nappies and old enough to shit in a potty, then there's fuck all stopping their parents holding them over the bog.

I think you were very, very unlucky, I've never heard of this happening to anyone, ever.

Also, Slutbags; what's the big deal about leaving the toiletseat up? You have to put it down before you piss, and when I go after you, I have to put it back up. What's the difference?

It's just her being her i.e. nippy. :D

Sit down for a piss, everyone's happy. Kunt and The Gang wrote a song about it.

:up:

If they would just take them to the toilet instead of letting them lay a cable in the middle of a packed train then there would never be a problem in the first place.

I was about to say "no shit", but that would be blatantly untrue.

You know me too well :) plus there's piss on the seat 9/10 after a guy's been in... I aint fucking touching that!

You're moaning about guys leaving the seat up, it takes some doing to piss on the seat when it's up. We can only hose on the seat if it's down when we start pissing. Make your mind up, woman...

:up:

I hate it when bands take ages between sets at a gig. First band finishes, next band should be straight on and ready to go with minimal fuss/dicking about with tuning/swilling beer/chatting. Especially when there's no background music and the bar is next door. Pick up your instruments and start playing you bunch of posey twats. A very quick tune up is fine and also if there is equipment to be moved about, that's fine, but fuck standing about for ages

Guest Bob Knob
...Sit down to piss...it's really hard to resist just giving in and having a shit.

Agreed, although not in the Moorings where you have to put your boot to the door. This can add an element of uncertainty to the whole process.