aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Ha, so much for this 'global warming' scare. Why, I had to run back to work with the Daily Mail on my head!

If you'd shielded yourself beneath a copy of the Daily Express, you could've muttered to yourself about how global warming wouldn't exist if Diana was still with us. Missed trick.

Lazy twunts who get on a first bus and get off at the next stop which is maybe 40 metres away. The weather was fine. They were Carrying no heavy bags nor did they appear disabled .... well .... They probably are but that's my opinion. Nuke 'em!!

They're paying, what's the problem?

They're paying, what's the problem?

It's annoying when the bus stops and starts every 50ft, especially if you're in a rush.

I don't think it's an issue with paying; Fast Caz isn't sayin' they aren't entitled to do it, just that it's a pain in the arse, which it is.

Also annoys me when I'm waiting at a bus stop for like, half an hour with someone, they get on the bus, then hop off two stops away. About 5 minutes walking distance. What the fuck is going on with that?

on the subject of irritable bowels, my pet hate for this weekend was spending most of saturday night/sunday morning and then all day sunday alternating between my shitbox and my bed......i lost count the amount of bum gravy i lost but i must have shed a couple of pounds...

i had stuff to do on sunday too....what a load of tit soup