aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild
Phil, seriously mate, you need to find a new job. If your FB updates in the past few weeks are anything to go by you are going to end up going mental.

It's only a temporary job.

But this woman is actually my line manager and she literally distracts me from work and sort of clamours through to my room to speak to me on a regular basis. She's a lonely spinster and wants to mother me, I think. :down:

She's been quite kind to me, though, giving me all the time off I need for musical endeavours and such like. And I appreciate the fact that I have a job for the moment.

My bitching and hatred on here is probably largely unjustified. But I'm a bitter man full of sheer hatred and spite, so I can't help it!

Something fishily Oedipal there! :love:

Ewww, a fishy oedipus? Gads min!

Phil, I think you should just take her on your desk, relieve that tension and she may stop pestering you. I can tell from your recent posts about jazz mags and the like that you need that release as much as her.

Ewww, a fishy oedipus? Gads min!

Phil, I think you should just take her on your desk, relieve that tension and she may stop pestering you. I can tell from your recent posts about jazz mags and the like that you need that release as much as her.

I can't see any way how this would be a bad idea.

That cocksucking fucking Post Office on Crown Street. How in the name of fuck do those clit-hoods make any money when it closes every day from between 10am-3pm, and it's shut on a fucking Saturday? I WANT TO FUCKING POST STUFF DURING THE DAY.

Ummm that isn't an official Post Office, otherwise I'd have been upsetting the customers there by closing it for 90 minutes. It's a Royal Mail service centre but I have no idea what that actually is.

Nearest actual Post Office is either Holburn Juction or John Menzies in the St Nicholas centre

Women. I swear to fucking god the situation i'm in right now i could not be any more mature at dealing with it, any more rational or logically thinking about how to resolve it, thinking months ahead if not years to think of the bigger picture and sort things out. Absolute bint of an ex girlfriend can barely think three days in the future to resolve it! Wise the fuck up and get it sorted.

I'm sure you can guess what's up.

I typed out about 6 dirty lines, and deleted them all. Cos that would maybe be a bit tasteless.

Women. I swear to fucking god the situation i'm in right now i could not be any more mature at dealing with it, any more rational or logically thinking about how to resolve it, thinking months ahead if not years to think of the bigger picture and sort things out. Absolute bint of an ex girlfriend can barely think three days in the future to resolve it! Wise the fuck up and get it sorted.

I'm sure you can guess what's up.

Time of month on your birthday AND Xmas?