aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Man... with all this negativity, people'll begin thinkin we're all moody bastards who hate our jobs... Just imagine if other people hated their jobs too - we'd constantly have to put up with people doing their jobs badly, hampering OUR enjoyment of the time spent away from our hell-hole places of employment, making US miserable cunts who are too focussed on being miserable to do our shitey jobs well enough for other people's standards, making them miserable cunts, who are too focussed on being miserable... my head hurts...

If you're serving a customer that's being a cunt to you, just tell them to speak to you as if you're actually an equal human being. I've done it many times, nobody ever told me off for telling people to treat me how they want to be treated themselves.

Just grow some, fuck what the man says, be yourself, get the job done.

• Upvote 1

One year I worked as a shelf stacker in an overstock warehouse place in Leith in the run up to Christmas. I couldn't believe how badly behaved the kids were and how little the parents would do about it. They were literally ripping the stock up and I actually heard one mother say "look, here's the (security) man coming to tell you off."

I also witnessed a squabble between two women turn into a fist fight in the middle of the store. o_O

I saw a drunk chav girl beat up a naked stripper once. Now that is one of those "damn I wish I had a camera" moments.

If I could have gotten standard passport photos mine would have cost the same, but unfortunately the visa application form I'm doing needs them to be 2 x 2 inches. Nothing else, only this.

I could have gotten them done for a lot cheaper at the uni registry office too, but unfortunately their camera is broken. Arse.

The crossing at the bottom of Union St, the fucking light that shows you someone has pushed the button turns itself off!!!

The amount of times I've been standing for ages at the crossing, being the only person standing there and realised the bastard has switched off. You feel a right pleb pushing it again, people walking past look at you as if you're a pleb who has been waiting about and didn't push the button in the first place.

It turned itself off twice yesterday, wasn't happy. Fucking thing.

The crossing at the bottom of Union St, the fucking light that shows you someone has pushed the button turns itself off!!!

The amount of times I've been standing for ages at the crossing, being the only person standing there and realised the bastard has switched off. You feel a right pleb pushing it again, people walking past look at you as if you're a pleb who has been waiting about and didn't push the button in the first place.

It turned itself off twice yesterday, wasn't happy. Fucking thing.

There's a sensor on the pole, you're probably standing too far away so it thinks you've buggered off.

But yeah they're shite and you have to look away from the traffic to see if the green man's on, totally fucked. Why did they remove the old ones that worked perfectly for years? You push a button then the green man appears on the other side of the road where you're already looking and everyone can see it. With the new poles if some fat oaf is standing beside it then no-one can see if the green man has came on or not.

Those fucking things do my nut in. They have them on the Bedford Bridge where it comes onto Powis Terrace. Walking into town from mine, i press the first button, just so it's pressed, then walk down a bit to the next part. Obviously, I pressed the button at a place I'm no longer standing, so it fucking turns off, and I only realise when the traffic starts moving in front of me.

Fucking heap of pish. The old ones worked fine. Cunts.

There's a sensor on the pole, you're probably standing too far away so it thinks you've buggered off.

But yeah they're shite and you have to look away from the traffic to see if the green man's on, totally fucked. Why did they remove the old ones that worked perfectly for years? You push a button then the green man appears on the other side of the road where you're already looking and everyone can see it. With the new poles if some fat oaf is standing beside it then no-one can see if the green man has came on or not.

Especially when they don't even beep too, and you can't see the display through a crowd of people who are waiting to cross. It's shite.

It's been done to death before... but postmen not actually trying to deliver items and just posting the red card. Happened AGAIN today. I've been home all day, and in the last 20 mins this just appeared through the letterbox with no ringing of doorbell/chapping on door etc. Means I've got to get up an hour early for work on Saturday to walk to Langstracht and back to pick it up :(

Guest idol_wild

People at work trying to talk to me when I am on the phone taking a call.

I mean seriously: I don't want to listen to your fucking voice, doing nothing but bitching about my colleagues and their private lives, at the best of times; let alone when I am trying to hear someone who is trying to log some information to me from the middle of the North Sea.

You lonely old moronic fucking shitsticking old pensioner fuckhole. Retire already.

People at work trying to talk to me when I am on the phone taking a call.

I mean seriously: I don't want to listen to your fucking voice, doing nothing but bitching about my colleagues and their private lives, at the best of times; let alone when I am trying to hear someone who is trying to log some information to me from the middle of the North Sea.

You lonely old moronic fucking shitsticking old pensioner fuckhole. Retire already.

Phil, seriously mate, you need to find a new job. If your FB updates in the past few weeks are anything to go by you are going to end up going mental.