aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Don't know if it's been mentioned but mongo fuckwits who insist of being so god damned lazy and scuff their feet when they walk!!!

Okay so some people who may have disabilities are an exception ... As always :p.

Really though holy fucking Christ it may be the sound it makes or just sheer awfulness of it I don't know but it really fucks my cunt in!

I was confused by that too. I think that more computer literate forums members will be able to tell us the difference.

YO GEEKS!

Oh wait, I sort of resemble one. Sometimes... The difference is that 32bit Vista can still run 16bit code, although that's largely limited to old crappy installers these days. 64bit Vista doesn't have this facility but can run 32bit code and has advantage in being able to use more than 4GB of physical/video memory, which 32bit cannot. You also have to have 64bit drivers for 64bit Vista.

Personally, I find the quality of Windows experience is largely based on the quality of your hardware/drivers. Mine are all shades of fucking awesome.

YO GEEKS!

Oh wait, I sort of resemble one. Sometimes... The difference is that 32bit Vista can still run 16bit code, although that's largely limited to old crappy installers these days. 64bit Vista doesn't have this facility but can run 32bit code and has advantage in being able to use more than 4GB of physical/video memory, which 32bit cannot. You also have to have 64bit drivers for 64bit Vista.

Personally, I find the quality of Windows experience is largely based on the quality of your hardware/drivers. Mine are all shades of fucking awesome.

My god you must never stop getting laid with knowledge such as that.....

.. The difference is that 32bit Vista can still run 16bit code, although that's largely limited to old crappy installers these days. 64bit Vista doesn't have this facility but can run 32bit code and has advantage in being able to use more than 4GB of physical/video memory, which 32bit cannot. .

my 64bit Vista wont run a couple of my previously running fine XP Home 32bit games though !!

I can't get Silent Hunter III to install, never mind run !!

Well pissed off with it.....

?(

my 64bit Vista wont run a couple of my previously running fine XP Home 32bit games though !!

I can't get Silent Hunter III to install, never mind run !!

Well pissed off with it.....

?(

Well, that could be vista or it could be the installer. If it's a 16bit code installer then forget it. I can't get X-Com Apocalypse to run either. Check around for updates and fixes. If people like the game, people will make the fix.

Also sandwich shop assistants. Does anybody actually ever get what they ordered?

"What I'd really like is roast beef and smoked cheese on a granary roll with no salad. But you just do your best, OK?"

Special marks to the sandwich shop on Union Grove (Claire's?) where the staff appear to be in competition to see who can be the rudest and least helpful to the customers. Joyless old sows. What they need is a good hard stiff cock, right up the arse.

Also sandwich shop assistants. Does anybody actually ever get what they ordered?

"What I'd really like is roast beef and smoked cheese on a granary roll with no salad. But you just do your best, OK?"

Special marks to the sandwich shop on Union Grove (Claire's?) where the staff appear to be in competition to see who can be the rudest and least helpful to the customers. Joyless old sows. What they need is a good hard stiff cock, right up the arse.

The sandwich counter in Bruce Millers is good. get there between 12 and 1 though otherwise choice of fillings is severely depleted.

I used to regularly go to Earls for butties, but then they got new staff (or staff I didn't recognise that looked clueless and frightened) who keps ballsing up my order. I was often getting other peoples sandwiches, but not realising til I got back to work and opened it up.

I go to Jewsters these days. They tend to not get it wrong, as well as jaming the baguette so hard of fillings, you have to eat half the filling before even picking it up, or you'll be covered in salad, or whatever it is you have in your bread. This is something I'm quite fond of. A bit more dish for your dollar.

Guest Gladstone

I disagree.

I really like Chris Moyles and his crew. They moved the start of his show from 7am to 6.30am for the sole purpose of having 30 minutes where they don't have to play any songs. So if you don't like his chat, don't listen from 6.30am (obviously Jan, you have no option unless you stick your head out the window or something). But most mornings that I catch the first 30 minutes, I find it real funny.

I don't normally hear it these days though as I'm usually in the gym at that time, and have to listen to Dev the new early morning dude. He's a bit shit really. I liked Greg James who's been moved to 3pm in the afternoon, a time I never have the radio on...