aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Fearne Cotton is a bit shit in her mid morning show. I do actually quite like her but she doesn't have enough personality to carry the show on her own, she really needs someone there to bounce off. Her links are really quite dull
But let's face it, you would give all your limbs for one sniff of her thigh-pit.

Guest Gladstone
But let's face it, you would give all your limbs for one sniff of her thigh-pit.

I used to think this, but she's started to really really bug me lately. That said, that's just on the radio. Perhaps if I could see her on TV with the volume down, and the clothing count down, I'd change my opinion...

Admit it. That thread is fucking amazing. I just read the WHOLE thing again.

"I would eat maple syrup out of her asshole..."

Fuck me.

"And sometimes I imagine having sex with Jodie Marsh while screaming obscenities at her in Arabic."

That quote had me in tears laughing. Cheers for that.

More sandwich shop fun.

Prego on Fountainhall Road. I was walking past at 9.30 this morning. I don't like that place at the all, it's pretentious as fuck and greatly ovepriced, but since it's the only one I walk past I thought I'd nip in and get a sandwich for lunch to save me having to go out again at lunchtime. So I went in and asked for something and he says "We're only serving breakfast at the moment". I said "I can't get a sandwich?" and he says "No. Only breakfast".

You're not fucking McDonalds mate. You're a sandwich shop. What kind of a sandwich shop doesn't sell fucking sandwiches?

Fuck Prego.

Also, being rudely awakened by delivery drivers. 7.20 this morning my doorbell rang. I ignored it. It rang again. So I stumble out of bed, and my girlfriend answers the door. it's a delivery man. "I hope I didn't get you out of bed" he says. Of course you got me out of bed, it's twenty past seven in the morning you fucknut!

Guest Gladstone
More sandwich shop fun.

Prego on Fountainhall Road. I was walking past at 9.30 this morning. I don't like that place at the all, it's pretentious as fuck and greatly ovepriced, but since it's the only one I walk past I thought I'd nip in and get a sandwich for lunch to save me having to go out again at lunchtime. So I went in and asked for something and he says "We're only serving breakfast at the moment". I said "I can't get a sandwich?" and he says "No. Only breakfast".

You're not fucking McDonalds mate. You're a sandwich shop. What kind of a sandwich shop doesn't sell fucking sandwiches?

Fuck Prego.

Also, being rudely awakened by delivery drivers. 7.20 this morning my doorbell rang. I ignored it. It rang again. So I stumble out of bed, and my girlfriend answers the door. it's a delivery man. "I hope I didn't get you out of bed" he says. Of course you got me out of bed, it's twenty past seven in the morning you fucknut!

I'm with you on the Prego front. They also sell pretentious sandwiches if such a thing is possible. I went there a few times when I moved offices, but only because it was the most handy place there is. I take my lunch with me most days, but discovered the Olive Branch yesterday, which is far more down to earth, and you can get a sandwich any time of the day. I went into Prego at about 6pm one day as I was working late, and all they were selling was ice cream. Brilliant, that will fill me up nicely. Cocks.

On a yesterday - related note. The first half hour of Chris Moyles this morning was gash.

Aye, it's all caramelised red onion chutney on rye bread, and dried parsnip chips and shit like that. I passed the Olive Branch as well but I thought that was just a restaurant, I didn't realise you could get sandwiches there. That's tomorrow's lunch sorted then. Unfortunately today I had to make do with a chicken and stuffing sandwich from the Co-op, and a Snickers.

More sandwich shop fun.

Fuck Prego.

I have never been inclined to buy a sandwich from a shop thats name conjurs up images of fat pregnant women waddling about.

I have never been inclined to buy a sandwich from a shop thats name conjurs up images of fat pregnant women waddling about.

It's ass anyway. The sandwiches aren't that good and they always manage to fuck up your order.

I like The Sandwich Shop on Union Grove best. Sure it's run by grumpy witches but they do make a damn fine sandwich, and they're only about 2.

Guest Gladstone

Aye, Olive Branch is a little shop, it's quite good. The sandwiches are made and packed on the premises (I think), and you can get pies/sausage rolls etc if you're that way inclined, as well as newspapers, juice, crisps, sweets etc. It's like a little corner shop. Not massively cheap but not that pricey either. And normal sandwiches.

I go to Prego quite often (i.e. when I get bored of the co-ops offerings). It's ok, but definitely overpriced and the combinations aren't the best. Good ice cream though.

Deja Vu on Rose Street is my favourite sandwhich shop just now. The mixed shellfish combo is superb and it's pretty decently priced as well.

I go to Prego quite often (i.e. when I get bored of the co-ops offerings). It's ok, but definitely overpriced and the combinations aren't the best. Good ice cream though.

Deja Vu on Rose Street is my favourite sandwhich shop just now. The mixed shellfish combo is superb and it's pretty decently priced as well.

My mate got food poisoning from their prawns. I was there when he was struck down with diarrhea while walking to the pub. Watching him sprinting to the pub while trying to clamp his asscheeks together put me off ever eating there.

Waiting for a delivery.

It left the hub last night but the tracking page hasn't updated since. I was assured it should be here today but last time I waited for something from DPD it sat on their van going round Aberdeen all day before returning to the depot when they "ran out of time".

Sky Sports latest advertising campaign slogan really grinds my gears big time

'Football we know how you feel about it because we feel the same'

oh really you bunch of money obsessed cocks, cos real supporters just love long away trips on a monday night, sunday afternoon, saturday night or saturday lunchtime. real supporters are thrilled at how you continually change kick off times to suit your armchair supporter needs. yeah course you feel the same about the poor sods who actually turn up to matches with your stupid kick off times. had you put the word armchair in front of football i might have believed you. cocks

feel better for that :)