aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

"Showies", surely? And Peter Fair is the champion of such events.

My current pet hates are this decade's crisps, and repeated facial injuries.

Depends where you were brought up I suppose. The one out New Deer was da bomb.

Speaking of facial injuries... having a spot/cold sore/thing at the corner of your mouth and it not being able to heal for ages because every time you open your mouth it breaks the scab open, that is a pet hate of mine. (p.s. I don't have herpes)

On a related disgusting note, having a spot right in your ear and hearing it pop is the opposite of a pet hate.

Depends where you were brought up I suppose. The one out New Deer was da bomb.

Speaking of facial injuries... having a spot/cold sore/thing at the corner of your mouth and it not being able to heal for ages because every time you open your mouth it breaks the scab open, that is a pet hate of mine. (p.s. I don't have herpes)

On a related disgusting note, having a spot right in your ear and hearing it pop is the opposite of a pet hate.

That would be Aikey Brae... and agreed, that WAS the bomb...

Switching on my ipod this morning to discover that it's claiming to only have 21 songs on it when yesterday I had a full selection of 4000 'n' some. As much as I like the new InMe album and the one before the new Porcupine Tree album I don't want to spend the whole day listening to them on repeat which means I'm stuck listening to the inane conversations of people at work.

Grumble.

Switching on my ipod this morning to discover that it's claiming to only have 21 songs on it when yesterday I had a full selection of 4000 'n' some. As much as I like the new InMe album and the one before the new Porcupine Tree album I don't want to spend the whole day listening to them on repeat which means I'm stuck listening to the inane conversations of people at work.

Grumble.

Too right. I hate conversations and people.

Grumble.

Spotify is your friend.

I'll toonser you, you cheeky devil! :laughing: I was brought up in Inverallochy & Cairnbulg, where almost everything has a different word from the English. You don't get much more teuchter than Inverallochy!

I take it back, bulgar is indeed the very heart of teuchterland. :up:

Any village population that is so bored it has to constantly argue to outsiders about it's name is definitely not a toonser population. (See also the great New Pitsligo/Cyak debate)

Warehouse coming along and filling up the gig announcement thread with gigs... which is fair enough, but all at the one time?! And surely a couple of those already have threads?

Fucking hell, if it's not folk moaning that they don't know a gig is on it's folk moaning about someone announcing gigs in the 'gig announcements' section of the website..?!

Christ!

• Upvote 3