aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I hate when a succesful TV program suddenly has to receive a "celebrity" makeover, thus ruining it forever. See:

Celebrity Wife Swap

Celebrity Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

Celebrity Family Fortunes

Celebrity Come Dine With Me

Celebrity Weakest Link

Celebrity Masterchef

Repeat ad naseum.

I like these kind of programs better when it's just normal people off the street. I watched Celebrity Come Dine With Me on Saturday and it was Dani Behr, Big Mo off Eastenders, Dane Bowers and Bobby Davro. What makes Channel 4 think I want to see any of those people on my TV?

Millionaire is ruined in the celebrity versions cos it destroys all the tension. They aren't playing for money for themselves so they are a lot more blas about gambling it. When you see a normal person really really start to shit it cos they are going to win the kind of money that can change their life, that makes for great telly. It's tense as fuck. and you can really root for people and get into it. Watching Philip & Fearne playing as a team for Guide Dogs For The Blind does not make for great telly.

Do you know what would make for great telly? Me, sitting in the moorings, fiddling with my cock.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Quite enjoyed the Celebrity Come Dine With Me the other night, except Davro's a tosser. Was amused at Dane Bowers being described as a "record producer" as well.

Not to mention his hilarious delusion that anybody in the country might remember him as one of 'Britain's greatest' singers. Around this time, I was trying to remember if he was in 5ive or Blue. Turns out it was Another Level, all along.

And yeah, Davro truly is the televisual equivelant of anal thrush. He's like an irritating drunk uncle who thinks he's funny, except the consequences of punching your own uncle would be a little more worrying - family politics and that.

Not to mention his hilarious delusion that anybody in the country might remember him as one of 'Britain's greatest' singers. Around this time, I was trying to remember if he was in 5ive or Blue. Turns out it was Another Level, all along.

I actually thought it was the guy Costa from Blue until they said it was Bowers. Oops.

I like these kind of programs better when it's just normal people off the street. I watched Celebrity Come Dine With Me on Saturday and it was Dani Behr, Big Mo off Eastenders, Dane Bowers and Bobby Davro. What makes Channel 4 think I want to see any of those people on my TV?

Quite ilke seeing a bit of the real celebrity i.e. their house/flat, if and what they can cook, just nosey me!

Being diagnosed with "stuff" to keep it vague. First of all, the doctor told me in primary 6 i had problem A, Then when i reached secondary he told me he i had problem B. Then within a few weeks, it was both! over the past few years i've had numerous doctors taking a stab at me and it's driving me fucking crazy! It's not simple diseases either. feels like they're fucking guessing.

Second of all is prescriptions. FUCKING PRESCRIPTIONS! Lost count of trying to keep time waiting in fucking specsavers today. I appreciate there are busy days and they only have so many hands, but sat around for ages waiting for the eye test, then again waiting for them to fit the glasses, bollocks, bollocks, bollocks.

/Miserable cunt.

I loved it when my dentist gave me a prescription but only after he'd pulled already my teeth out. Lots of fun giving your details to the pharmacist when you've got a face full of anaesthetic and chewing your own tongue :up:

On the other hand, vicadin is yummy.

I hate when a succesful TV program suddenly has to receive a "celebrity" makeover, thus ruining it forever. See:

Celebrity Wife Swap

Celebrity Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

Celebrity Family Fortunes

Celebrity Weakest Link

Celebrity Masterchef

Repeat ad naseum.

Millionaire is ruined in the celebrity versions cos it destroys all the tension. They aren't playing for money for themselves so they are a lot more blas about gambling it. When you see a normal person really really start to shit it cos they are going to win the kind of money that can change their life, that makes for great telly. It's tense as fuck. and you can really root for people and get into it. Watching Philip & Fearne playing as a team for Guide Dogs For The Blind does not make for great telly.

couldn't agree with you more and don't forget celebrity big brother!

thing is half these fuckers on these shows are hardly celebrities, the word is used so loosely these days. it should be 'a bunch of hopeless fucks who cannot get on telly for love nor money only shitty celebrity versions of shitty shows' of course some of the celebrity versions of programmes such as millionaire actually attract people with careers but at the lower end of the scale, the 'celebrities' in question should be prosecuted under the trades description act for even daring to think they have such a status in the media world and public eye.

i watched that come dine with me, when was the last time dani behr was on the telly or dane bowers? fuck id forgotten about him! apparently a successful record producer these days! still a twat mind! big mo was good value for money and at least has something of a career!