aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

And that's just the start...those leggings that are made to look like denim, but just super super tight?!

Baffling.

Those are 'jeggings', my dear. I'd object to the things too but the girlfriend looks rather good in them. Apparently 'meggings' or something, i.e. man-leggings, are the next big thing. So, get ready guys.

May well have been mentioned as it happens more often than we'd all like but...

Junkies stopping you in the street for cash but passing it off as "So I can buy a pint of milk" or "So I can get my bus". I'd say no anyway but I'd have an ounce more respect if they were honest and said it was for smack.

I hate it when you see lassys walking about town with a vest top on and a scarf. If you're cold enough to wear a scarf wear a cardigan or jacket, if you think it's a fashion statement then I'm sorry but you look daft.

I hate when you see those ankle-length leggings, and the person is wearing a top that doesn't even cover their arse. It's worse when it's a huge arse.

I hate it when you see lassys walking about town with a vest top on and a scarf. If you're cold enough to wear a scarf wear a cardigan or jacket, if you think it's a fashion statement then I'm sorry but you look daft.

I hate when you see those ankle-length leggings, and the person is wearing a top that doesn't even cover their arse. It's worse when it's a huge arse.

What's worse is a mid-riff baring vest top with a big flabby belly hanging out underneath it. That's just awful. I can't believe anyone would leave the house thinking that's a good look for them.

Muffin top is also quite bad.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Was gonna mention Dookie and Clarity earlier.

You can also throw Enema of the State into the mix.

Not that I want to appear to know about this in public, but that's their 4th album.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Leggings. What's the point in leggings? If girls want to wear a short skirt or just a big cardie or jumper, why cover up the pins with leggings? I don't get it.

It's so that you can see their arse in glorious detail, and if you're lucky, their pants. I love the uncertainty of leggings...some girls see them as thick tights, some girls see them as trousers. The best possible combination though, is girls wearing leggings that are barely more than dark tights as trousers...especially if they're unaware that I can see their underwear.

...is the kind of thing a filthy pervert might say. Not me.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

and finally my own contribution: people who use the words 'capisce' or 'voila' but spell them as 'kapeesh' or 'walaa' respectively. fucking cunt cretins...you should be strung up and stabbed with sharpened bamboo poles dipped in dog shit.

and finally my own contribution: people who use the words 'capisce' or 'voila' but spell them as 'kapeesh' or 'walaa' respectively. fucking cunt cretins...you should be strung up and stabbed with sharpened bamboo poles dipped in dog shit.
why the fuck would anyone spell it "walaa"? Even phonetically, it'd be spelt "vwalaa". Cunt cretins indeed. And dickshits.